You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 2:02pm

Weapon enchanting in 5.02

https://translate.google.com/translate?h…Farticle%3D4510

This article covers how teal weapons can be upgraded even further in 5.02. It's not an itemshop thing, but just normal upgrading.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 3:48pm

I guess this explains why eclipse is by far the easiest raid they have ever introduced to the game. You need to full clear it a bunch of times for gear progression, honestly its pretty cool how they did it
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 9:09pm

The skin after enchantement
Ancien joueur d'Allods Online de passage de temps a autres =P

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 9:16pm

Tuesday, July 22nd 2014, 10:27pm

Guza

Intermediate

yey more gear grinding lol

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 1:37am

That progress rate! It will cost a fortune to make it 100 %, and the benefit isn't great enough. I see this as a vanity feature, which some cash shoppers Will make use out of and get a little advantage, but no serious problem :)

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 1:13pm

engineer get that little ass dagger like anyone is going to notice, put vanity on turret ffs

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 1:30pm

Artuditu

Trainee

TBH same goes for psi :) Either small dagger or paired fists which are completely invisible during slacktime in Novo/Nezeb :) Put vanity on... hmm... see? At least engi's got turret :D