Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

23. 07. 2014, 07:40

GB Request

Ok guys, I've had it. Every GB I join there are idiots which is given.
Telling them they are bad everybody does.

I did a test today, I joined ONE GB match and seen a person from a "certain" imp guild, now in there, I decided to call somebody out on their mistake which I did. Within 5 minutes this happened:

Every day when I play GB people curse at each other EVERY DAMN DAY!!
Here is an example of my first GB of the day (20min ago)

Now here is a thing, I could really care less for being muted I've got TS/Mumble/RC/Skype and I can talk to the people that I give a damn about, but what bothers me is that "certain" people are targeting high profile people to try to screw them over.

Also what about people sabotaging the game and scoring on their own team?
Example:

Person who I know told "somebody" about this is a Paladin, you know who you are, and they even tried hard to make me rage, they started playing well, and when I called somebody out, they tried to make me rage more (which did not work) by loosing the ball, bad passes and so on.
Now what raises my questions is I know for fact that GMs DID NOT work at that time because time shown in the SS is NA time. That is almost 20:00 EU time. So who issued this mute?
Also, what is considered "an insult"???

Calling somebody a "noob" in the MMO?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
Swear words? - THERE IS PROFANITY FILTER!! PEOPLE DISABLE IT AT THEIR OWN RISK!!
So please answer me what is actually considered an insult? You can't tell somebody that they are bad at a game? If so thats F***ING STUPID!
If people can not take hard criticism, then an MMO is not for you. What will be next? Banning people from KoE because they killed somebody? Grow the F**K UP already and quit playing these childish games, and playing dirty. You know who I am talking to, or I'm bout to start playing dirty as well.

Don't you dare remove these Screen Shots, there is no personal messages involved in them, there is not so called "glitch/bug" shown, its just a text that was visible to anybody around.

So finally for my request.
-Make all chat disabled on entrance to GB.
-Minimize chat window at entrance to GB, and maximize it at your own risk.
-Disable /s /p /r /shout /world chat upon entrance.

P.S. I will keep calling you out on your mistakes but next mute I'm reporting every single person who sabotages, curses, calls somebody a noob, AFKs, so lets get every person playing GB muted. I've also got some other Screen Shots I've been saving unrelated to GB to start turning in as well.

23. 07. 2014, 08:17

Nemesis

Apprenti

Travail: Mod

• Envoyer un message privé

Such hate much wow. You are wasting your nervs on gonlinball LOL

23. 07. 2014, 09:41

Its not just GB, this goes everywhere, those people will take SS of anything to try to get you banned. GB is just an example.

23. 07. 2014, 09:59

Nemesis

Apprenti

there is a button ....IGNORE ..... its good to have it if u start ignoring u wont rage :p

23. 07. 2014, 10:03

:pinch: It's just about full
The ignore list..

23. 07. 2014, 10:31

Alafff

Disciple

Travail: Allods

+ for your sugg
and + for a bigger Ignorelist

Need a systeme to report ingame. Damn it , There is three case of people i saw insulting in goblinball : People who think their team is bad, People who respond to them, and Finally more rare , People who insult you when you try to give them advice (Yeah , if you dare to do critiscim about the gameplay of the perfect guy , he will treat you like the worst , even thought you wanted to help him)
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

23. 07. 2014, 10:38

Nemesis

Apprenti

then u need to suggest to devs to add tokens for expanding ignore list :D

23. 07. 2014, 13:15

Guza

Disciple

My ignore list is empty, u need to chill out XD
Also nice screen resolution, I hope thats a windowed mode.

23. 07. 2014, 13:29

how do you KNOW that a GM (or someone higher placed) was not working late?
how do you KNOW that the person you are accusing had anything to do with it?

your accusations here are ENTIRELY speculative.

I asked someone to look into it and it WAS a GM that muted you, and it was entirely unrelated to GB, rather your choice of words when telling someone how old you were. - And yes, I would have issued the same mute considering you have been warned about your choice of words before. The fact the mute occurred at that time was purely a coincidence.

--
Calling someone a noob / n00b is not an insult (unless of course you take it further then that).
Whether someone has the profanity filter on or not, doesn't change the fact that what you were muted for WAS an insult.

Thread closed because:
1. Entirely speculative - and entirely incorrect with the accusations.
2. If have a question/complaint about a ban/mute then you PM one of the CM's, or submit a support ticket, threads like this are NOT welcome.
3. If you have suggestions about the game - use the correct forum for it.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion