You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 1:17pm

Review already opened tickets

While this is not really an ingame or forum issue I post it here, as I don't know where else I could put it.

It would be nice If we could see the content of already sent tickets. The current ticketview does not really help if we want to know what we already sent (translation ticket as example below, I have a couple of additional isues at hand, however, I have no clue wheter I have already submitted them).

With more important tickets the missing ability to see the content of an already sent ticket gets really annoying as an reply could dublicate information and make the whole process more annoying.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 1:30pm

Hi

Yes, we've already made that request ourselves, and the developers are working on it. Hopefully we will be able to add that in shortly :)

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 2:38pm

Oracle

Intermediate

I don't think the localisation team is responding to tickets...

I also submitted one over a month ago and still have no response, and the issues it concerned have not been corrected in the slightest.

Tbh, I already gave up hope. It's pretty clear they don't care at all. How many times did I have to offer help and repeatedly be ignored?

I quit allods months ago cause I couldn't take it anymore. Your loca team and support team just frustrate me too much, it makes me too angry to play or put anything into the game. I look at the Russian version and think "Oh look at this new raid, hey there's a new race, oh look, big class changes" and then I remember "Oh crap, they're going to screw it up and the translation is going to be damn awful again and I am powerless to correct it when it's SO EASY to correct."

The localisation team needs to be completely scrapped or retrained. For goodness sake, they're pathetic. I don't know what qualifications they have, but they certainly are not qualified for this job.

I'll stop ranting now..... Sorry.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 2:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

We miss you Oracle.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 2:50pm

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 3:06pm

The loca team is extremely busy.
You can either have them respond to the tickets asap, and extend the time it takes for loca updates, or have the loca updates the primary concern, and responding to each ticket as a secondary one.
Your also failing to take into account time needed to be spend by some, if not all on other projects.

The main problems with the last update - regarding the translations were not down to Loca, rather another issue with forced them to redo all 600 (minimum) keys.

I will close this now, you have turned what was a good suggestion about the ticket system into a tangent which involves insulting people you know nothing about.
Translating something, when its right in front of you, with full context is really easy.
But its not so easy when all you have is a few lines of text your translating from, and little to no actual context to base your translation on.
I DO have experience with loca tools, I helped double check the translations for a bowser game I used to play, and despite having played the game for 6 years (at the time) and knowing it inside an out, it was one of the most difficult jobs I had to do.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules