You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:10pm

Well i registerd just now with my old account and email name. Without any prob i just log in but i dont know if i did correct now.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:12pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Well can you log into the game? Are all you chars / stuff there?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:14pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Hi guys. I think the only thing we can do at this moment is to wait. There are a lot of people with same problem and some threads in the german forum as well. So unfortunately we have to wait until this gonna be fixed.

;(

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:16pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

i write 2 days ago on this problems and NO Answer!!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:17pm

I think i figure it out... got confirmation msg "Congratulations! Now you are a confirmed member of Allods EU and NA communities! Using ***** account you now could continue playing using avatars created under *******"

What u have to do is:

Make new account on allods.com. Log in and hit banner "transfer account" follow instruction and thats it. Webiste should redirect you to allods.com And ask u if u wan't to merage your account. Hit merage banner and you should get confirmation msg like above

tho i still downloading game so i didnt tested if there are still my characters

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Itsme19" (Mar 19th 2014, 9:24pm)

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:17pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

had done in game before transfer, tried and it didnt work,

followed instructions with web transfer, now it says my pot ID has been transferred and merged to the new my.com account, i logged in to the web site once... ended up getting logged out, no verification email recieved, and now nothing works, cant even get into the website due to the internal error msg

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:22pm

Yea i did it b4 also. But didint work. Try follow my instructions. That Should works

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:25pm

I have problem, I cant play game with my character... I did the registration yesterday with my email: *****@gmail.com

and I got this on new allods web site

Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience
any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

but I didnt get any veryfication mail.

So I waited around 12 h and I try again today with the same email and I complete registration on my.com but now I dont have any caracters on my account :( :?:

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:27pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

i did do that, that is the second part with the web stuff i did, i got that msg and was logged in on the web site, but since being logged out i cant get back in and says my gpotato ID already been merged over. now i get nothin but errors on the site ( internal error contact support) and in the mygames app says incorrect account/password

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:28pm

Then i guess u have to send a ticked - for me well on the website only its working fine. In few mints i should be on the game so i let ya know if i have my characters back

Try use firefox or opera

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:29pm

I have problem, I cant play game with my character... I did the registration yesterday with my email: *****@gmail.com

and I got this on new allods web site

Your gPotato ID has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience
any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com.

but I didnt get any veryfication mail.

So I waited around 12 h and I try again today with the same email and I complete registration on my.com but now I dont have any caracters on my account :(:?:
Same here. Basicaly by re-registering we created a new account.

Our old accounts seem to be "lost in transition". I mean this is funny. I know my username and password, but I got no damn idea what the email is so I can't access my account (whose bright idea was to implement email as username?)

Now I'm left with totaly new account, ofc empty.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:29pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

yea did the same and also i have info that my account is transfered but i cant log on it -.-

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:30pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

i thought i was all fine too, but then i had to restart computer and i was logged out of the website and wasn't able to get back in after, did you get a confirmation email or anything when you created the new account?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:30pm

But on website u can log in?

And yes after what i did i have confirmation email

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:31pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I gave it a try (having an EU and NA account came in handy) and the email account is already claimed - the accounts have been registered, but likely are undergoing a database merge still that's causing some issues.

Just be patient, the data won't be lost, but the accounts may be taking a while to be internally validated.

Okey, sorted now. Actually that transfer instruction is way off.

You have to make a new my.com account. New email address, new password etc.

While you are logged in with your new my.com account, use the transfer tool. You accounts will become MERGED.

The whole problem was that you were not actually transferring your gpotato account, you were merging it with a my.com account.

Did all the steps as noted above, logged in and all my stuff is right were I left it.

Hope this helps.

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

me? not since i was logged out after the initial setup

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:33pm

Okey, sorted now. Actually that transfer instruction is way off.

You have to make a new my.com account. New email address, new password etc.

While you are logged in with your new my.com account, use the transfer tool. You accounts will become MERGED.

The whole problem was that you were not actually transferring your gpotato account, you were merging it with a my.com account.

Did all the steps as noted above, logged in and all my stuff is right were I left it.

Hope this helps.
Then i was right. So follow my instructions or that guy above - everything should be fine

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:34pm

But on website u can log in?

And yes after what i did i have confirmation email
but you wont have your characters. by doing what we did, we created a completely new acount

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:35pm

Ye but they send me confirmation email JUST AFTER i merage my accounts.

Soon i try to log in on game and let ya know if its works for meh