You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

i made my B ( my.com) account, merged A (gpot) into it and now B (my.com) wont let me in, i was loggd in to my B ( my.com) when i made the merge obv, after gettin logged out, i cannot access it again

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:01pm

Since I'm just sitting here waiting for the progressive download to finish I'll reiterate.

Lets call your old gpot account "A" - it contains all the log in info (email address, password and so on) it also includes all your in-game info (chars, levels, runes, gold and whatnot)

Problem is that the word transfer was tossed around quite a bit. One could've easily figured your "A" account would just get moved to my.com
THIS IS FALSE.

The "A" account is getting merged with your "B" account, "B" account being the account you made on my.com - it has it's own log in and pass info, different from the "A" account.

So the notion is that you log into your "B" account, then activate the transfer, this will in turn merge the in-game info from account "A" to your new account "B", which has it's own log in and pass - which you should use to log in.

This is only partially correct.

If you merged without an existing My.Com account, then your account has not yet replicated from the merging staging area to the main My.Com databases.

You can cause some interesting conflicts by creating an account on My.Com after merging.
I'm afraid of this, I wish I could delete this account I made after merging. It's gonna cause a conflict..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:01pm

I making new accont and merging and .... i have 0 charr . NOT WORKED for me!

Let me make sure I got this straight. You opened a new my.com account with the same email address you used with your gpot account?

The Merging database is not yet fully integrated with My.com - new My.com accounts have not yet been created from the merging system, so log out, and wait, or you risk corrupting your information and making the wait longer
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:02pm

I'm afraid of this, I wish I could delete this account I made after merging. It's gonna cause a conflict..

To be honest, it shouldn't be that big a deal, but limit the damage, and dont play.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:12pm

This is only partially correct.

If you merged without an existing My.Com account, then your account has not yet replicated from the merging staging area to the main My.Com databases.

You can cause some interesting conflicts by creating an account on My.Com after merging.
Pretty sure that you cant merge your old account without a my.com account. You'd be merging it with what?

You cant "move" or transfer your gpot account to my.com...that would be silly, since it's still a gpot account, which might contain other in-game info, from other gpot games possibly. And I doubt any company would let you use the same account to access two different sites.

What is being done is that the part of your gpot account that contains info about Allods is being merged into a new my.com account. Which you have to make, otherwise the gpot account and my.com account would have the same email address, which is in turn a huge security risk...for well everyone.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:16pm

Lets try and explain this a different way then.

If you have a My.Com account when you click the "Merge" button, then it merges.

If you do not have a My.Com account when you click "Merge", then you are given the option to create a new My.Com account.
This is the process that is not correctly replicating withing the My.Com domain forest. Within the Allods.My.com domain, you have an account, but these accounts have not replicated out to the rest of the forest, such as the login servers.

It's all fun and games.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:45pm

I think now I have two acc on my.com with same gmail.

on first gmail I did transfer yesterday but didnt get verification email so I cant log on it :(

today I tryed the same gmail, I got verification email, I can logi in to game, but I dont have any characters

and when I try to login on allods website i got message:

[*]The name ****** is already taken. [*]The e-mail address **********@gmail.com is already taken.

it is taken, but by me! ?( ;(

what happent to my first try? where are my characters now? :S

[*]

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:46pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I think now I have two acc on my.com with same gmail.

on first gmail I did transfer yesterday but didnt get verification email so I cant log on it :(

today I tryed the same gmail, I got verification email, I can logi in to game, but I dont have any characters

and when I try to login on allods website i got message:

[*]The name ****** is already taken. [*]The e-mail address **********@gmail.com is already taken.

it is taken, but by me! ?( ;(

what happent to my first try? where are my characters now? :S

[*]
Same here. It seems when we did the first registration it didn't go "through" to the my.com database, only the allods database. We should just wait, nothign we can do.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:46pm

It's incomplete, do not log into the game, do not create a character and just wait.

It's out of our hands, just be patient.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:48pm

I hope we wont loose our characters :(

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:49pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

hey all,

i got the same problem but it looks like they know it by now

Important announce!

Dear players,

We have received complaints from many players that they are unable to
get access to their avatars even after the successful transfer. We
would like to let you know that we’re looking into this issue and should
find the cause of the problem shortly.

Your Allods Team

so no need to spam them yet.

grtz

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 10:53pm

I hope we wont loose our characters :(

We won't, the data's all there, there's just some UAC issues.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:02pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Merging

Can some1 explain how to merge accounts? :(

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:03pm

Can some1 explain how to merge accounts? :(

Create a My.Com account.

Go to your respective Gpotato site:

EU

NA

Press Merge Account

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:11pm

Seems its reroll time.. Just started a new adventure & will never again waste 1 single euro into this again. Add " fcked " Empire ofc!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:13pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I need to know if I did anything wrong.
I logged onto my gpot eu account and then I was asked to transfer my account. So i pushed that button and then I had to create a my.com account. I used my gpot account name and email address to create a my.com account but I never received a confirmation email. Is this something I should not have done?
I did it with a 2nd gpot account I had and with that one it worked just fine.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:14pm

Seems its reroll time.. Just started a new adventure & will never again waste 1 single euro into this again. Add " fcked " Empire ofc!

Do not reroll!

It could cause issues with your unavailable characters.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:15pm

I need to know if I did anything wrong.
I logged onto my gpot eu account and then I was asked to transfer my account. So i pushed that button and then I had to create a my.com account. I used my gpot account name and email address to create a my.com account but I never received a confirmation email. Is this something I should not have done?
I did it with a 2nd gpot account I had and with that one it worked just fine.

You did fine, it's just causing issues for some people.

They are aware and working on it.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:19pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Guys,

plz read the news page.

there is no need to keep spamming atm, the best we can do is wait and pray.
if you check the "news" section on "http://en.allods.com/" you will see they are aware and that they are doing tehre best to solve this prob as fast as they can.

they said 2 days downtime @ max.
so better hang on to it and let them do there job to fix it.

grtz

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:20pm

they said 2 days downtime @ max.

Eh, I wouldn't class this as downtime at this point, it's a degraded service at worst.

It's a database issue linked to one particular Merge flow by the look of it.