You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:56pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

No email, no instructions. Why play game when you can wait eternity for any chance to play.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:03pm

Did anyone manage to get their characters back?.........................

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:10pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:10pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

my all characters gone

hi. my all characters are gone. please fix it. thank you

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:19pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

This is probably an issue that has to do with the transfer..

this is a pretty big transfer, from one company to another that means that they have to transfer EVERYTHING which isnt allways easy

i would expect this login issue to last another 24-48 hours depending on how much of a problem it is however i also expect the game to act wierd for the next month or so

so should everyone else.. this isnt the usual patch update

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:25pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

anyone got solution?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 4:32pm

how much do we need to wait? will we get our characters back? I send ticket to customer service and nothing happend...

WTF NOW!

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:11pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

verify mail

same problem her no Verify mail and cant login to new page/launcher

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:23pm

they wrote this on allods web site:

We've got two types of issues:

1. Transfer successful, but unable to login. We are working on this issue right now and will send you an email as soon as the solution is found.

2."My characters are lost" issues, caused by accidental double registration. These cases are much rarer (about 1% of the total). If you think you encounter it, please create a ticket, we will resolve it manually.

I think I have 2. issue! I send ticket and now I am waiting...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:11pm

i have same problem but in game i can add friends me olds characters ,are still alive ;) hopefully fix the problem soon (i add me olds characters to friends list whit other acount)

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:13pm

The characters are all alive, there's just an access control issue that they have been working on for some time now.

The accounts aren't correctly replicating - no data is lost, the user name and passwords just aren't allowing access to them.

Imagine your key breaking - your house is still there!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:54pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

My new info form mail AO support

"Hi

It will be ready in an hour or so. Please wait."

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:13pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

where did you get this info? I didn't receive anything

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:15pm

where did you get this info? I didn't receive anything

If it's for the duplicated accounts issue, it'll be being done on a case by case basis.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:17pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Oh God so what? I'll have to wait for week? month?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:18pm

No, unlikely.

They are doing them by hand, but they'll probably start them all at the same time.

We are the 1% who brought this on ourselves, so we are the bottom priority of the issues around the merging process.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:36pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

This is just great :thumbdown: . I got my verification mail but my address failed to verify and so I still can't log in.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:38pm

This is just great :thumbdown: . I got my verification mail but my address failed to verify and so I still can't log in.

That's a new one!

What exactly is the error you got?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:43pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

same here

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:44pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Ok I just found the following news on the site:
We've got two types of issues:

1. Transfer successful, but unable to login.We're working on this issue right now and will send you an email as soon as the solution is found.

2."My characters are lost" issues.Caused by accidental double registration.These cases are much rarer(about 1% of the total).If you think you encounter it, please create a ticket.We will resolve it manually.

I have some questions here: I have case 1 the transfer successful but unable to login ,do I have to create a ticket? and if I need to how to do so?
Thanks