You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:45pm

Nope, just wait for Issue 1.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:00pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

got the verification email resent to me and when i clicked on it i get taken to my.com and shown a popup saying

Verification failed

Verification of email xxxxxxx@gmail.com failed.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:02pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Ok I received an email for verification and verified like 5-10 minutes ago and I try to log in to My.com and it still won't let me in then I try to log in to allods site here and it says the following message:

The page at en.allods.com says:

An AJAX HTTP request terminated abnormally.
Debugging information follows.
Path:http://en.allods.com/user_login_ajax
StatusText:error
ResponseText:
ReadyState:0

I hope you can help,please! >.<

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:03pm

At the moment I can only suggest more waiting - it sounds as if they are having replication issues between their database servers.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:07pm

why cant they just transfer our characters on some new my.com accounts? :D or something like that?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:09pm

why cant they just transfer our characters on some new my.com accounts? :D or something like that?

Because that's a massively complicated task.

Databases aren't fun.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:12pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

This is just great :thumbdown: . I got my verification mail but my address failed to verify and so I still can't log in.

That's a new one!

What exactly is the error you got?
This: Verification failed
Verification of email (..) failed.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:18pm

I got the verification email too but when i tried to log in, it failed like before!!! This is how i fix it!!!
  1. Click again on the "Confirm Registration" button in the email you got from my.com
  2. It will redirect you to the my.com page with the following message "validation failed" or something like that (don't worry your account has been already validated on the first time you clicked on that button
  3. After you click on "ok" on that message, on the upper right corner you see log in, click on it and then click on "forgot password"
  4. Type your email address to get a password change link in your email
  5. Follow the instructions in your email to change your password and you are done.
You can now log in successfully!!! With me its worked like a charm. And finally i have access again to my beloved characters and data :thumbsup:

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:52pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

So I FINALLY managed to log into the game, but there are no characters. It prompts me to create new ones. I clicked on the customer support button on the main page and get a 404 error. -__- Any advice?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:07pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

I got the verification email too but when i tried to log in, it failed like before!!! This is how i fix it!!!
  1. Click again on the "Confirm Registration" button in the email you got from my.com
  2. It will redirect you to the my.com page with the following message "validation failed" or something like that (don't worry your account has been already validated on the first time you clicked on that button
  3. After you click on "ok" on that message, on the upper right corner you see log in, click on it and then click on "forgot password"
  5. Follow the instructions in your email to change your password and you are done.
You can now log in successfully!!! With me its worked like a charm. And finally i have access again to my beloved characters and data :thumbsup:
Worked here too thanks, nicve to see my toon not lost

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:31pm

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:16am

Cynfeirdd

Beginner

Son of a gun that actually worked.

Although now I don't have any characters on the server new Frontier.....
Regards,
Cynfeirdd
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:22am

I finally could log in.

I could finally log in after I changed my password after the second transfer update and I found my characters there but it says it wants to update 7600 mb and I already had the game before so is that really an update or is it re downloading the game or something? and if it's auto re downloading, how to make it update only? you see it's kinda big for an update so I have some doubts.
Thanks for your support.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:31am

Well i'm glad it worked out for you guys as well :thumbsup:

@Cynfeirrd That's a bummer you don't have any character on New Frontier, but did you actually clicked on the server itself and entered it?! Cause when you have the server list view, it shows zero characters on both servers unless you click on the New Frontier one, then your characters appears. But if you did that already, then i suggest you send a ticket about that to customer support ;)

@yoyo_1560 I suggest you to let that download. Once it gets downloaded it will automatically update itself. Yeah its a very big update and takes some time to download, but its necessary to let the game run smoothly. Otherwise you will encounter some server errors like i had :S

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:34am

Ok thanks skull hunter.
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:52am

I could finally log in after I changed my password after the second transfer update and I found my characters there but it says it wants to update 7600 mb and I already had the game before so is that really an update or is it re downloading the game or something? and if it's auto re downloading, how to make it update only? you see it's kinda big for an update so I have some doubts.
Thanks for your support.
Ok thanks skull hunter.
You're welcome ;)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:08am

I tried everything, and nothing work I still dont have my characters...I wrote two times to customer support and didnt get any further. :S

did anyone with "accidental double registration" got his characters back? ;(

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:43pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Can't logg ing

I have merged my G-potato ID with an account made at that moment on My.com
The merge was successfull, but I can't log in to the game or site at My.com It's like if my account dissapeared.
I get a message saying "Invalid login or password"

I tried reseting my password and got a reset code to my e-mail (which means the e-mail is registered), but the system doesn't let me reset my password... I get a message saying that I have an "invalid token".

I have patiently waited throught 2 updates to fix this issues, but still no login. Therefore I would like you to fix this.
Also, I never got an e-mail with instructions to fix this problem...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 5:48pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Worked here too thanks, nicve to see my toon not lost

I tried this 2 times and both failed, but after reading this thread I tried again and it magicaly worked!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 6:57pm

How would I know once it's fixed?

I've opened tickets for this bug that I have no toons when I login.
Would I receive some email confirming it was resolved?
How can I follow up with my open ticket?

Rate this thread