You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:13am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

was able to login to the game with the reset password option after the verification email finally resent, but im still unable to log into the website or the game properly, i have to use the my.com games app to login and see my characters... and of course no login to the site means no tech support availability for my main account...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:16am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

was able to login to the game with the reset password option after the verification email finally resent, but im still unable to log into the website or the game properly, i have to use the my.com games app to login and see my characters... and of course no login to the site means no tech support availability for my main account...

i get the following msg on the website when i try to login

"Internal service error, Please contact our support team."

and in the game i get

"a connection could not be established"

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:30pm

Ok so what am i to do next i still do not have my account back.
i tried to transfer again but looks like my Gpot account is ether gone or buggered up so now it literally is in the hands of my.com.
if for some reason i can not get my account back i won't be mad i just won't play this game anymore as it is not worth wasting my time.
i think the only way there might be a chance of convincing me to start fresh would be two characters 1 on each faction side with a full load of level 10 runes but other then that nothing i can think of would make me start over.

Sorry if i sound impatient or rude i am just stating my mind on this and not intending this to sound like a threat or ultimatum.
Anyway thanks for what ever assistance you can give anyway.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:36pm

What exactly is the problem SF2.1?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:09pm

Sorry if i misunderstood but i had thought that creating a new account was going to lead to something that would involve the recovery of my transferred account.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 9:12pm

What exactly is the error you get when you try to merge your old gpotato account?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:32am

What is the error you ask?
Well lucky for me this time i am the error that is human error.
I misunderstood some of the instructions so i never finished the migration process one of thous moments when like in your signature the problem was that simple.
Apologies if i let a bit of a mental fart out on the forum with my other posts hope it does not get too stinky.
Now i will bow deeply and beg forgiveness for wasting your time and bid you farewell and good hunting.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:01am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

^

I have this problem too. Mind telling us how you fixed it?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 7:20am

What exactly is the problem nubnasty?

Rate this thread