Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:11pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Problem with login. No verification mail.

hey
i cant login on my accout in my.com (allods.com). I registered and merge my gpotato account here.
Don't have any veryfication mail.

"Hello, ..... Your gPotato ID
has been already migrated to the My.com account base, if you experience
any issues while log in to the game, write to support.my.com."

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:17pm

its a known problem for many people, recommend you to wait until they finish setting up forum, many things will get fixed

i got the same one :P

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:23pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

its a known problem for many people, recommend you to wait until they finish setting up forum, many things will get fixed

i got the same one :P

have you? but how you login now?? 8|

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:34pm

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:48pm

i just made another account from the alt i had from before because i use it for storing gpots etc so i don't get into temptation to spend them :D

this one works but other one will just have to wait (from my main account as this is alt)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:00pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Same Here

I have the same issue here. Yesterday after the migration i was marked as not logged in at the forums (while i was logged in at the homepage). But then later on when i logged off from the main site Allods.com and wanted to log in again, it couldn't recognize me (yes i putted all info correctly). So i can't access my account either. I contacted the email address that was suggested for login problems (support@my.com). Didn't get any responds yet, but i'm sure it will get fixed soon (i hope so, lol). Btw i'm sending this message as a guest...and for those stating it isn't that big of a problem...yes it is, if we want to top up some boutique coins in the future we will need this account.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:01pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

I can't log in either. I hope this issue will be fixed soon.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:44pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Oh good

Good to know I'm not the only one. I wasn't worried when I couldn't log in here just yet, but then I found out that I can't log in to gpotato anymore either and that got me a bit worried, especially since my gpotato account should still be there..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:59am

Dragagon_old

Misafir

And .... No fix? For me not work. Can't login on allods.com for my main.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 4:39pm

yeh i have same problem on my main aswell has u can see u cant even click my name on the tread i made for ascendancy once i logged out never could log in again i rly hope they fix this i spended over 3k usd on my account and i have 5 bilion gold there and that forum account is where i transfered account 2 so im very worried yes...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:40pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Same problem

I have same problem too and I'm writing this comment here as a guest..I can't log in and no email sent either and I hope you guys can fix this ..When can I expect this to be fixed?tomorrow? :S

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:27pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Yea i cant login to my.com account either

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:28pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Same here, I followed the steps, registered and then tried logging in, and it said it was a wrong e-mail address or password, while I'm 1000% sure I made no mistakes, when I tried registering again it said that both the email address and the username already existed so obviously it went through. So far (I registered yesterday) I still haven't received an confirmation mail or anything.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:48pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Same here can't log in wrong mail/password, Says acount transfered. Can't create new with same mail.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:57pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Problem with login. No verification mail.

Same problem here, is anyone going to help us?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:00pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

Same problem here, is anyone going to help us?
It's starting to feel like gPotato/Webzen all over again. ?(

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:03pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

I cant login too. WTF!! where is my account. I registrating and my accout is gone!!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:05pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Same deal, used the in-game transfer tool. Now I can't log in into my account - unrecognized email/pass.

Tried to transfer via launcher and website link. I get the welcome thingy and when I try to log in it either gives me the unrecognized email/pass thingy or some internal error thingy.

Would really like if we got a response.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:07pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

same here

gettin same issue on my end... site says internal error, game says wrong email pass....

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 9:10pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

You lot used the in-game transfer tool or the site one?

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir