You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 5:48pm

Bruno

Beginner

• "Bruno" started this thread

Scarlet Bastion: Firetrap Dismount

So today in SB mages go plant firetrap on landing pad for the attacking raid and people get disounted, i see this as an exploit dunno about you, but how fair is it that mages set this trap in there and it wont reset when each round ends? They put it before round ends and it will be there for next round, why doesnt this reset?

Flag capture progress resets so why cant everything that is combat related reset? This way whoever is attacking will dismount the opponents, wont get in combat and can use their mounts, in case they have combat mounts, to attack the opposing team.

Veil of speed cant be used then why can combat features on mounts be used? As far as i know bards, scouts and mages can use invisibility spells but veil of speed isnt allowed LOL and all of those spells last longer than veil of speed ... strong in all of us logic is not.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:12pm

So today in SB mages go plant firetrap on landing pad for the attacking raid and people get disounted, i see this as an exploit dunno about you, but how fair is it that mages set this trap in there and it wont reset when each round ends? They put it before round ends and it will be there for next round, why doesnt this reset?

Flag capture progress resets so why cant everything that is combat related reset? This way whoever is attacking will dismount the opponents, wont get in combat and can use their mounts, in case they have combat mounts, to attack the opposing team.

Veil of speed cant be used then why can combat features on mounts be used? As far as i know bards, scouts and mages can use invisibility spells but veil of speed isnt allowed LOL and all of those spells last longer than veil of speed ... strong in all of us logic is not.
How about we ask the more important questions? -How come somebody more geared than em or some of the teammates can end up on the team with more players? How about that?
Or how about people who hide from the team who have more people so they get the stacks for the stat increase?
Or even how about team with more players go around in climb into the arena from behind?

Mages setting traps is the least of the SBs worry, and more important questions continue.

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:34pm

Guza

Intermediate

And how about mages and healers one shotting people with fireballs and smites while having 0 determination.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Guza" (Jul 24th 2014, 1:33am)

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 6:43pm

Nemesis

Trainee

it isnt exploit using firetrap bruno :D u are mage so u should use it sometimes ;D

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 7:02pm

ive been trying to get qued to scarlet bastion for 2 weeks now, f all of you

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:38am

Bruno

Beginner

• "Bruno" started this thread

@Vash lol attacking team needs some power too, my mage has 42k gs not even full epic astral gear and most of time im top 3 highest gs so that shows how much less gs other people have in 12 man raid so how you expect attacking team to win if they will basicly get 1 or 2 shotted since most defending teams are 45k gs+ some having members over 50k already? You are right there are more important questions but depriving opponents from using their mounts while defending team wont even get in combat and still can use their mounts is big advantage, especially when they use wraith whose combat skills cd is ridiculous and spammable, i've got countless deaths from people who never left their mount and now imagine if player got thunderstriked and cant mount, he will automatically jump on pad and gets insta death from firetrap if he doesnt have good gear or some protection like reflections or elemental shield and even then he might still get 1 shotted from firetrap so tell me how isnt this an important issue ... Yeah i hate people who go around running and hidding from everything and everyone but that ends up being acceptable because if you are last survivor on defending team u will want to avoid being killed and get insta lose, so that i can accept.

@ Neme it isnt exploit using firetrap but using the way it was used gave players no chance to avoid it and most of raid got dismounted and killed by wraiths or spiders right in the landing pad ...

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 5:53am

Odds of getting a Mage into the 6 is slim to none, SB is for people who really know how to play.
Me as a warrior I am yet to see one warden to up up damage reflect when I'm attacking them.
And like I said, having 3-4 people equally or more geared than me on the opposite team is just plain stupid.
SB intention is to pair up 6 geared vs 12 UNDER GEARED, not 6vs12 geared vs geared.
The gear score on the 12 team should not surpass gear score of the lowest geared on the 6 team.

If it can then let's change SB all together, do not end the game after 1 defeat, who ever wins more out of 9 rounds wins it all, how bout that?