You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:05am

Weapon smithing.... cannot progress

So i started leveling Weaponsmithing. i am at level 26 WS currently... According to the recipes i need iron components and coal to make the gear items at this level... I have both components and coal. but i am not allowed to hit the craft button.

How do i get around this? or am i missing something?
Nomnomnom

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:11am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

around level 20, you have to buy at each crafting profession the upgraded anvil/sewing box etc., to craft upper level things.
Look if you already can buy the upgraded one.^^
BAUA POWA!

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:45am

yea i have the lvl 20 items next one is lvl 41+ all the upgrades on it just the craftables from lvl 23 and up i cannot craft
the others below are no problem.... derp just double checked i think i bought the next level stuff but sold it right back.... anyway thx buuhuu you were right
Nomnomnom