You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 1:07am

Swearing and the penalty is ridicolous.

first i think swearing should be left as it alwasy have been a matter of player preference using "profanity filter" so how come i got muted for freaking 3 days for swearing and without warning, that's is just ridicoluos and i havent read anything about that.
at the very least give a warning 'swearing again will cause you to be muted" or for example not make it for 3 days and lastly not even emotes to express myself,
i really feel this is a bit extreme especially that i noticed that most of the player base is legally emancipated :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 24th 2014, 6:26am)

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 2:29am

are you one of those goblin ball ragers ?

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 5:18am

Welcome to my world. Their bunch of over reacting pussies.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 6:26am

Quoted

Language – Using inappropriate language or attempting to evade the chat filter by misspelling inappropriate words can result in a temporary mute or a ban.

General In Game Rules

Swearing is considered inappropriate language. You're not pleased when players that break the rules are not punished and you're not pleased when they are punished. So we'll probably stick with that last option.

Quoted

Do not debate GM Team/Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player's temporary or permanent ban, either in-game or on the forums, will be removed without notice.

Forum Code of Conduct

Closing this thread now.