You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 2:02am

Returning Player

Hello,
I'm a returning player from way back. I played Allods when it first came out and loved it until the cash shop, and that one big patch that changed everything came along and I was forced to leave. I decided to give it another shot and I'm now on Smuggler's Paradise.

I like the P2P server model the devs came up with. The problem is there doesn't seem to be a soul on this server. It's a real shame because it seems the devs have finally gotten their s*** together and the game is very fun and beautiful albeit dead.

I'm looking for a guild or just people to chat while I level so the MMO experience isn't so lonely. My IGN is Remriel. I'm currently only level 7 so maybe a leveling buddy would be nice.

Cheers,
Rem

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 6:16am

Welcome to the server! Are you playing on League or Empire side?

The server has gone shamefully quiet lately, but there are still a few active players on both sides. Here on empire side we have a "coregroup" of players in which we together do astral and other group activities daily. If you are on empire side you are most welcome to join us (IGN Downfall). It's fun to have new people to play with :)

Edit: We are mostly end-game lvl players atm, but I have lately seen atleast 4-5 new under lvl 20 players around on imp side, so it shouldn't be impossible to find someone to level in.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Downfall" (Jul 24th 2014, 6:28am)

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 9:17am

I started myself 4 days ago , i'll add you as soon as servers ur up , or you could , what side are you on though Empire or League?If empire my ign is Sauce.
My youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJTLqR…XntP46Aw/videos
My twitch.tv channel , where i livestream sometimes : http://www.twitch.tv/nostalgicsauce

Friday, July 25th 2014, 5:21am

Friday, July 25th 2014, 9:01am

Viuhti

Trainee

Pm Arenne or Shaffou in game and you can get invited to guild if you want, Im sure you'll find either lvling friends or atleast people to talk with while lvling :D

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 5:37am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Welcome
Jinxed-level 60