You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 25th 2014, 6:39pm

Effreti

Trainee

• "Effreti" started this thread

Last boss in Eclipse down in Russia, guess who he is?

Spoiler

It's Sarn!! That dude is really starting to piss me off, always trying to escape and meddling in Sarnaut business. At least Nihaz was funny and fair.[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPaPg0_pM0Y[/url] video of final fight
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Friday, July 25th 2014, 6:42pm

Friday, July 25th 2014, 6:50pm

Source code

add to view video + video preview [youtube]SPaPg0_pM0Y[/youtube]

there you go :P

Friday, July 25th 2014, 6:50pm

Effreti

Trainee

That I did not expect.

Ikr? Who would have thought he is the Leper? They need to make some kind of lore booklet, it's getting too spaghetti for me :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Effreti" (Jul 25th 2014, 7:00pm)

Friday, July 25th 2014, 7:05pm

Source code

add to view video + video preview [youtube]SPaPg0_pM0Y[/youtube]

there you go :P

Spoiler Spoiler

There's also a Spoiler tag

That I did not expect.

Ikr? Who would have thought he is the Leper? They need to make some kind of lore booklet, it's getting too spaghetti for me :D

And the appearance of Nezeb and Skrakan.. Are they the old gods?

Friday, July 25th 2014, 7:50pm

If you have been following the Allods lore from Rage of Mages (a computer game from 1998) and the full story UP TO allods. It is easy to know Skraken was not dead, but to see Nezeb come out was interesting. Skraken himself was way too powerful to even be killed by Nihaz if you have read the total lore of all the past stories before the MMO. They are both probably alittle pissed at Nihaz though which could be why they are helping Sarn
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, July 25th 2014, 7:53pm

If you have been following the Allods lore from Rage of Mages (a computer game from 1998) and the full story UP TO allods. It is easy to know Skraken was not dead, but to see Nezeb come out was interesting. Skraken himself was way too powerful to even be killed by Nihaz if you have read the total lore of all the past stories before the MMO. They are both probably alittle pissed at Nihaz though which could be why they are helping Sarn

They're not helping Sarn. They are curing Katerina. Sarn was possessing Katerina, Skrakan and Nezeb brought him out of her.

Friday, July 25th 2014, 8:07pm

Oh, even better. I dont know russian so I couldnt tell. Regardless, Seeing those 2 alive is bad ass which makes me excited for the upcoming updates

Friday, July 25th 2014, 8:14pm

Oh, even better. I dont know russian so I couldnt tell. Regardless, Seeing those 2 alive is bad ass which makes me excited for the upcoming updates

I know. I can't wait to get to kill Sarn myself and learn the story. I don't understand russian either :D

Friday, July 25th 2014, 8:18pm

Effreti

Trainee

These are the kind of things that make me want to quit slaking and get geared so I can do this raid. If only I had more free time :(

Friday, July 25th 2014, 8:38pm

how many tanks are required for this boss ? is this warrior a main tank ?

Friday, July 25th 2014, 10:28pm

rozetri

Intermediate

That I did not expect.

Pretty certain Sarn isn't the Leper. Katarina's entire plan with Eclipse was to use it to descend to the bottom of the astral and free Sarn. Likely this is just another one of his avatars that was possessing Katarina's after all the time she spent studying the astral. Still, will be interesting to see what the actual storyline is.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 12:47pm

Alafff

Intermediate

For me it is Sarn that created the Leper , He is the god of Light and created life , so using the Leper to enhance life around Umoir , to use it as a natural barrier to let them create Eclipse in peace . If our characters didnt come to "help" then Sarn would have been freed by now.

@Ryan , good to see another fellow who played Rage of Mages series
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 3:58pm

For me it is Sarn that created the Leper , He is the god of Light and created life , so using the Leper to enhance life around Umoir , to use it as a natural barrier to let them create Eclipse in peace . If our characters didnt come to "help" then Sarn would have been freed by now.

@Ryan , good to see another fellow who played Rage of Mages series

He's not the only one. I played both Rage of Mages games and the game with Zak (I forgot the name)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 4:39pm

He's not the only one. I played both Rage of Mages games and the game with Zak (I forgot the name)
The Game is called Evil Islands:Curse of the Lost Soul and there was a fourth game too
(Evil Islands:Lost in the Astral, as far as i know it wasn't translated).

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vagrimst" (Jul 26th 2014, 5:23pm)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 7:39pm

I played all previous games as well. Evil Islands is one great stealth RPG. To this day, it is the most punishing game I've played. I remember being in Suslanger (near the end of the game), having to kill the prison guard and he was so strong that there was no way I can beat him. Even after a successful backstab in the head he would still kill me! I had to start the whole game over! I beat it eventually, of course.

Evil Islands: Lost in (the) Astral is made by fans using the game's editor. As far as I know, it is not part of the canon and I've heard people say it's crap. I should play it some day.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 8:28pm

Alafff

Intermediate

Evil Island was broken cause you just needed to take a sword , the skill for it , then put enchant on your armor and you was almost unkillable

Suslanger one was hard but manageable. Endboss was only but a stroke of luck , 1500hp , 2k dmg , one of the fastest boss of history , all you needed to do was to weaken him for tka rik to kill him , but if you had the bad luck of attacking him he would one shot you even thought you had best armor in the game (Crystal).

Good old memories , managed to max a multiplayer character at that time (Remembered people who logged out the game before their toon death to not lose their gear
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:49pm

The Game is called Evil Islands:Curse of the Lost Soul and there was a fourth game too
(Evil Islands:Lost in the Astral, as far as i know it wasn't translated).

That's right, Evil Islands. I played the first one, and I tried playing the second one as well, but whitout knowing Russian, I quit pretty fast.

I played all previous games as well. Evil Islands is one great stealth RPG. To this day, it is the most punishing game I've played. I remember being in Suslanger (near the end of the game), having to kill the prison guard and he was so strong that there was no way I can beat him. Even after a successful backstab in the head he would still kill me! I had to start the whole game over! I beat it eventually, of course.

Evil Islands: Lost in (the) Astral is made by fans using the game's editor. As far as I know, it is not part of the canon and I've heard people say it's crap. I should play it some day.

I remember that the guy that told me about Evis Islands said that if you don't spend points properly from the starts, you'll have a lot of trouble at the last boss. I somehow managed to kill it.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:08am

Some spoilers if you don't mind :)

Spoiler Spoiler

1. Smeyana acidentelly ressurects ancient demon (the same demon we killed in 1st Allods game) and it looks like he is the source of Leper, back then because of him Umoir creatures already became ill and crazy and everything else, but we killed him, however now Smeyana ressurected him and Leper returned.

In 5.0.2 there's raid for 12 ppl (Old Burrial Mound) where we meet this demon in end again, he also ressurected Fergard, Naira and Danas to help him against us, but Raniesta ghost helps and leads us inside this raid, coz she is upset that in 1st allods game she betrayed us (Danas, Fergard, Naira) :D Now she wants these 3 to find peace again.

2. Smeyana wanted to trick/fool Sarn to gain more powers, but he tricked her instead and took control of her, obsessed her, she went on a ship Eclipse to the prison, where Nihaz locked Sarn inside, to free him, that would mean end of the world/Sarnaut. While on Eclipse we also ressurect Nezeb and Skrakan for a while, when players almost kills Smeyana they appears and says that killing so powerful mage as Smeyana near Sarn's prison would free too much energy and destroy us + destroy prison and free Sarn, so we have to keep Smeyana alive, then Nezeb with Skrakan uses their mind strength to fight Sarn inside her, obsessed Smeyana fells and Sarn appears saying things like: My children, why have you betrayed me? I could create world much better for you.. and so on. Then playters fights him, he then says that we are most powerful his creatures and that we did our job, its the end of world and dissapears, then Smeyana says there's still chance to stop him and we get inside Sarn's prison and defeat him, while fighting Sarn says things like: I regret that I created you. Freedom, Freedom. Go away. Stop exist. Freedom is so close..

Then in end Smeyana thanks players for saving Umoir from her. She confirms that acted stupid trying to fool a god and returns rule Umoir and fix bad things she did.

3. But it seems all of that is not the end, while questing in Umoir maybe some of you remembers Nihaz appeared once as a spirit/ghost and warned us that some new terrible power is threatens Sarnaut and that even he the God of Darkness would not want to challenge this power. Looks like some new much more terrible enemy is coming next and a terrible war coming, Veronika Gipatskaya (Klavdia) warned us about that on Lumisaar, about some war coming. I think it could be somehow connected to Servant of Tensess in Purgatory and powers that stays beyond him, but could also something else, but still this Servant appeared a lot of times, 1st he tried to stop us while creating Cradle, then Nihaz fought him at Cradle, then on Lumisaar he atacked Klavdia and us.

4. But in 6.0.0 a big role will play demons, I have no idea what role they will play though. I just know that main allod will be snowy+tundra.

5. Talking about Nezeb, who doesn't know him, well that's simple :D Yasker should punish those imperial players who don't know founder of Empire Nezeb :D

If I'm right Nezeb died together with Skrakan in that Astral Campaign or how it was called.. and we ressurect them in Eclipse for a while using that ring if i'm right that Klavdia gives us. After Smeyana and Sarn defeated in Eclipse Aidenus/Yasker also feels concerned about Klavdia, because big stuff always happens near her (Tep, Umoir) and they wonders who she is and what she wants, about her connection to Nihaz and other stuff.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 5:37am

I am happy I am not the only one who actually read the quests when EVERYONE says what is coming none of them want anything to do with. Nihaz states he wont go near it, Tensess says its frigging horrible, "It is immortal, it is powerful, and it is coming" I mean come on, who else got alittle hard from that.