You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 12:42pm

Every games have limits. No limit will kill the community quickly, especially games with cash shop. P2w player will max out gear in a month and f2p player will have a really long time to catch up.

Not if they made progress slow enough (think 1% per upgrader maybe?). No one would buy mirror copies at this progress rate and everyone would push for as many astral runs as possible. Also in this case, replicator price should be greatly increased so only the richest (those who would be at large advantage either way) could afford it.

I was easily able to finish 20 keys within hours with the super replicators. Imagine that times 7days. And on weekend, even more time. Can easily do 180 keys per week.

Replicators have no place in the game as long as there is limits, even more so with 8 keys instead of 20, they should be removed immediately. This heavily contributes to people complaining there's nothing to do.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 1:10pm

I have to agree that they need to remove replicators.

As for limits - they need to exist. There are players who do not have the time to burn their 8 keys and there are those who have the time to burn 8 keys every day and this disparity is the reason why these limitations are required.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 2:00pm

I think, if i choose to spend more time than other people, then i desurve to also progress faster.

And if yall have such a big problem with this threat you dont have to enter it, and not comment either.

This is something that has annoyed me through progressing with all my characters.
I don't have any problem with your post^^ I just disagree with it. (But I don't think you were saying that to me anyway)

But the devs think about everybody, not somebody in particular. And for the sake of the game, and his balance, it's better this way imo.

That would become a run, those who can't follow will give up, and the game will loose players.

Honestly, it's already like that. If you have the time to play, you are progressing more than see other.

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 9:52am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

you know what i think? i dont think that the devs cares about everyone, the reason to why they are placing caps to everything is because they want us to pay. the game is free so why would they not wat us to pay? specely when theese mirror glyphs and mirror gear stuff.

Something that might be a good idea is to change the idea of the limits. instead of making it like "youve reached the limit thats it"
They could make so once you reach the limit its gonna be harder to play.

For exampels.
Wellebel - instead of run out of converter. make so once you reach a limit then all upgraders cost like 2000 instead of 614.
glyph cap reached. you must kill 100 monsters instead of 10.

pvp medals cap reached - sumbol of gold (For example) costs 150 instead of 20.

this is only AFTER you have reached the limit.

So for the players who REALLY wanna keep play they stil have something to do. but stil they wont progress to much.

Since alot of people seem to have some problems about this thread, and since it doesnt look like its going anywhere. So maby we could all stop comment here will ya? Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 10:02am

Since alot of people seem to have some problems about this thread, and since it doesnt look like its going anywhere. So maby we could all stop comment here will ya? Thanks!

No problems, just diffrent opinions. You can't start a thread like this expecting everyone to agree with you. Then again, I have no idea where this was supposed to be going in the first place...
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"