You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:44am

Bard in 5.0.2 R.I.P

• Bards on all mail sent to drop dead and living water.
  • Damage skills "Dancing Blade," "Dancing Blade", "Dissonance" and "Discord" is reduced by 5%.
  • Attacks milestones "Finale" reduced by 20%.
  • Milestone "Ardent tune" now adds 2/4/6% damage instead of 3/6/9%.
  • Damage skills "Elegy" and "Cantata" reduced by 10%.
  • The ability to "Timpani" increases the cost of chords on 80/60/50% instead of 90/40/30%.
  • The mechanics of the skill "Flying sword." Now half of the damage is instantaneous, physical damage type. The remaining half is applied for the next 7 seconds, damage type astral.
  • Milestone "Astral Blade" now takes physical damage skill "Flying sword" in the astral. Increases by 20/40/60% as direct damage, and periodic. In general, the total damage of the skill "Flying sword" increased by 5%.
  • Milestone "funeral dirges" increases damage by 11/22/33% instead of 33/66/100%.
  • The ability to "Burglar tune" now procs 5/3/2.5 minutes, restores health to 10/20/25% and acts 3/4/5 seconds. Obtained during the term of this skill damage reduced by 30%.
  • Milestone "circus performers" further enhances the effect of reducing the damage under the protection of a melody by 15/30/45%. At the maximum level milestones "circus performers" and the ability to "tune Burglar" total damage reduction is 75%.
  • The ability to "Overture" now has a base cooldown of 30 seconds.
  • Milestone "Anxious Music" after applying overture further slows the target by 50% for 3/6/9 seconds.
  • Milestone "Resonance" reduces the cooldown overture by 33/66/100%.
  • Milestone "Melpomene" accelerates energy recovery units on 2/4/6. during the action skill "Muse".
  • Effect "Ballad" may appear on the character again not earlier than 10 seconds after blocking effects of control

R.I.P bard :D
we

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 5:49pm

Oh these changes seem serious.If I ever play the game as much as before,I might try to adapt with this patch somehow to maximize damage again. :D
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 9:58pm

Guza

Intermediate

Oh these changes seem serious.If I ever play the game as much as before,I might try to adapt with this patch somehow to maximize damage again. :D

I dare you =o

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:56pm

Gramarye

Professional

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 10:39am

useless topic...5.0.2 end all bard...of 30 successful now plays only 5...and they are afraid to go PVP :D Every Bard easily kill..
maybe developers should remove the whole figure....This is the posthumous tremor

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 10:43am

bard will be weakened so much it will be the weakest class after patch...

removing it is nonsense, the class is enjoyable to play

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 10:56am

Finally, a support class.

Avo.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 11:18am

wipangell

Intermediate

The main role of the bard is to be a support class. Actually he is: a tank, a heal a dps --"
A nerf seems really good

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 11:27am

its unfairly for bard.Now engineer more good maybe need balance in this classes.My opinion bard's cantata damage must be increase.(Only cantata ©_©)

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 8:54pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Looks to me like Bard will still be an awesome class and is just being tuned a bit to be closer in level to the other classes.

All of the changes are only slight, although granted there is a few changes all around.

I say, if you enjoy Bard the class is still fine and will still have its place(and role) in the game.

**Not as bad as people make it out to be.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:33pm

figure to be valid, must be comparable to other...For example, healer .... use only heal? or is very strong dps?..or war ... dps 900 K stuns many, double life...to these two had never bard can not stand, never win...where comparability?

Now, bard reduce everything...healer + dps war .... strengthening and defense....and original idea ... all are equal ..... :D

Why such a strong dps? where is the balance?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:43pm

darkparismo

Beginner

does anybody know why bard has all buffs etc... cause its a SUPPORT class.
after a year being the most OP class they finally eqaul it to the lvl it should be. SUPPORT

so all who now alrdy complain about bards just need to accept that they choose the support clas and not fight clas.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:01pm

For the FIRST time in allods history bard will be a REASONABLE class lol. Bard is in no manner a balanced class.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, August 8th 2014, 8:54pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

In fact, I am greatly considering Bard as my first choice of reincarnate.

Even after the Nerf Bard will still be beastly.

Taken together and as a whole, it appears to be a LOT of changes, and it is, but one must also keep in mind that a majority of the changes aren't that significant. I mean 9% as opposed to 12% and stuff like that isn't going to make or break the class, it will simply bring it to the power level of all the other classes and bring it in-line with it's purported original intent: a support class BUT with some decent dps and survivability.

Classes should have their own individual roles that they can excel at(tank, dps, support), this is what makes them unique, but it is also good that ALL classes can mingle these roles somewhat(in the name of leveling and solo play) while still specializing in their particular forte.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 4:43pm

well be real atm its like

Warden->Bard->Warr/mage when it comes to top dps classes ;)

so if i look at the changes where is the R.I.P bard? 5% dancing blade and 10% on cantata? wayne? even then its maybe after the mage/warr but still a top dps class ;D i dont see the problem there O.o

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:26am

Not quite sure why people think bard is the most op dps is still below that of a mage. i feel it is anyway(granted a good bard is very formidable). I enjoy the bard class and have played nothing but bard since they came out.. The changes of the next patch will in fact affect its out put but I look forward to this challenge. many of the changes to skills are skills i have tried out but chose not to use so no big deal there. Flying blade is now a combination of damage which would make putting down paladins tougher I am worried that the 7 second DoT it will apply will be a considerable nerf with a crazy damage formula between ticks but the theory of it seems ok. But i think Bards are OP if they out gear and rune you... but what class isnt op if that is the case.. Anyway i think the changes are a bit dispersed throughout the entire archetype which will make it a lil tough but i think a harcore bard can adjust and make it work. Pvp tactics will have to seriously change making bards a hit and run or evasion tactic fighter but i think pve will still be a viable class.
Nomnomnom

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 7:02am

Hopefully this patch will finally end the wave of nerfs bard will have and finally be "balanced". It has been kind of depressing to play, when you know that it will all be even worse in next patch :)

Sooo...maybe in the future we will se other kinds of changes to this class than just nerfs...
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:39pm

it's about time but at the same time took them so long to do some major chages... anyways let's see which class they will make OP than :p

Friday, August 15th 2014, 3:49am

it's about time but at the same time took them so long to do some major chages... anyways let's see which class they will make OP than :p
Scouts and paladins
Nomnomnom