You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 10:17am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Allods Online Cinematic youtube series / lf voice actors

Hey guys, what would you guys think about having a allods video serie on youtube. not like gameplay, more like an actual Cinematic.

The quality of the videos would be something like the picture below.

Click on the image for bigger size

If this shall happend, (wich we hope) then the videos will be made by
Teppisch
BlitzCriegPoP
NostalgicSauce

Let us know what you think! :thumbsup:

PS: We might need more voice actors. If anyone wanna volunteer post a comment, send a mail or add me or teppisch on skype
Both Male and Female

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "BlitzCriegPoP" (Jul 27th 2014, 1:39am)

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 10:21am

Kurtcobain

Professional

yeap would be nice for promote the game :thumbsup:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 10:57am

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:03pm

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 12:40pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Will watch :) make it happen.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 1:23pm

looks like a great idea specially with those visiuals it would look really awesome and epic, but don't forget to structurate a good story aswell :D

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 2:18pm

but don't forget to structurate a good story aswell
Yea thats importaint, but we might start of with something simple at the beginning.

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 11:15pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Make Invasion of Kirah movie *.*
Or Deamon Hunters astral battle with Gurluxor at Dragon Ring *.*

Fill the gaps :3

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:37pm

Please make bards useless in any fight scene... I mean... They kill shit through playing the lute?...

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 5:51am

Honestly, the best way to go with this is to go with the best part of the story, Start with having Tka Rik talk about the Junes and the demons, saying how it was the junes who released them (even though we find out it was not) Have it be a black screen at first, then it fades into Skraken reading about Tka Riks journal. From there you would go to astral plane with 2 voices, (double voices for both) And it is Nihaz and Sarn speaking to each other, have Sarn say something and then have it show just a bit of Nihazes face (in his dragon form) and a eye, and then have him so "So then, shall we play this game" (from the game of gods story) Then have it go to Skraken talking to Tensess and Nezeb to form the alliance, and do the astral campaign.

This is just a suggestion but I do feel the astral campaign was one of the most badass things to learn about in the game.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 6:35am

a cross over with WoW would be nice
I stand with Israel.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 8:10am

leave wow out of it >.> game is terrible now. was fun til lich king
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 9:37am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

c) render everything in high quality :)
As a guy who works with movies I can elaborate a bit on the rendering times, and yes. Normally if the movie is 1 hour long (for example), rendering depending on quality and the CPU/GPU may take uhm.. Since it's high quality we're talking about, it might take 2x -> maybe even 8x (there's a possibility, yes.) the time of the movie, and later on possibly compressing the file for upload/share reasons.

So the rendering part is mainly just waiting until you have your stuff done. :D

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this!
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 10:05am

As a guy who works with movies I can elaborate a bit on the rendering times, and yes. Normally if the movie is 1 hour long (for example), rendering depending on quality and the CPU/GPU may take uhm.. Since it's high quality we're talking about, it might take 2x -> maybe even 8x (there's a possibility, yes.) the time of the movie, and later on possibly compressing the file for upload/share reasons.
Yea, but we have 2 guys with really nice cpu's and gpu's, we can just setup a so called "Render Farm" and let both computers work togheter on the same project. Also, right now we are not planning for a 1h long movie i think ;) maby it comes i the future who knows :thumbsup:

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 11:03am

i'd like to point out it might be an interesting fight between an orc from Ogrimmar and an orc from Yul.
I stand with Israel.

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 1:24pm

Why do you insist on crossover with WoW? :|
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 2:04pm

I would find short and fun introduction animations for each class pretty interesting, but I don't have anything like a script yet, just a short idea. :3
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, July 27th 2014, 6:23pm

Why do you insist on crossover with WoW? :|
because i think it might work well for plot..
it has nothing to do with the reason im writing a fanfic regarding orcs of different worlds (games) set in 1 place... :P :P :P
p,s, how to take a screenshot in game?
I stand with Israel.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "antipaladin99" (Jul 27th 2014, 8:57pm)

Monday, July 28th 2014, 2:37am

Jinxed

Intermediate

I would love to be in the video :P Jinxed would be a great add to it :P
Jinxed-level 60

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 1:13am

umm so i noticed that Zurion have removed 3 comments...

So if it was something importaint then i suggest you send me a private message since Zurion though this was against the rules.

Rate this thread