You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 10:33am

Nab question of the day

Hello,

If you buy ont the servant how many amalgams does tka-rik quest give?
I don't want to waste sparks on them so if someone already did it after patch.... :D

Just want to know if it's cheaper than buying concentrate amalgam, since 20 sparks give 1819 golds.

Avo

Monday, July 28th 2014, 10:35am

Monday, July 28th 2014, 10:42am

From the Tka-Rik cave you get on impure amalgam for 10 souls. I'd say it's cheaper than buying the Concentrate from AH.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 10:45am

"... and 1 impure amalgam is how many amalgams? 1? 3?

Avo

P.S.: Someone should post a farming guide for tka-rik souls."

Teppish was fast than my question.
Thank you.

Avo

Monday, July 28th 2014, 12:25pm

There is not much to farming Tka Rik now. It's all really basic, the only trial I see throwing people off is the search for the bomb, even thats easy though once you realize what you need to do. Go in Tka Rik for like 20-30 minutes, and usually ( not all the time) You can pick up a thing of amalgumn or even a token of gold (usually takes a hour to hour and half to get a gold token, but can vary due to drop rates)
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Monday, July 28th 2014, 12:58pm

There is not much to farming Tka Rik now. It's all really basic, the only trial I see throwing people off is the search for the bomb, even thats easy though once you realize what you need to do. Go in Tka Rik for like 20-30 minutes, and usually ( not all the time) You can pick up a thing of amalgumn or even a token of gold (usually takes a hour to hour and half to get a gold token, but can vary due to drop rates)
Kind of.

Some quests have tricks for getting a soul.
The ones i know (i have fish memory so i forget the names of the quests)

Test of time/speed: continue to pick yellow balls after the message "you can finish quest now"
The wakening: let the center mob wake up by himself having 10 stacks
That one where you have to kill at least 10 mobs to spawn mob in center: Kill 30 mobs instead.
That one where you have to kill 4 packs of mobs: At the end of 3rd pack, it says you can finish the quest. continue for the 4th pack.
I think The cattle has a trick, but haven't found it yet.

If someone knows more tricks to get a soul, please tell me :thumbsup: .

You need less than 1 hour to get 20 souls.
I usually accept the daily quest (5 trials) and the normal quest(10 trials) and finish them together. You will get at least 4 sparks if very unlucky.

After that I accept the 10 trials quest, start it and abandon it if 1st trial doesn't give soul.
I repeat as much i can and if not fed up of this.

Ofc, there's a paid addon for this: https://alloder.pro/files/file/157-setmytkarik/

Cheers,
Avo

Monday, July 28th 2014, 4:17pm

Alafff

Intermediate

For the quest scatter! (Sending rock on little demon) , You can win more than one spark if it loot , Won once 4 sparks for having 19 stacks
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 11:21am

For the quest scatter! (Sending rock on little demon) , You can win more than one spark if it loot , Won once 4 sparks for having 19 stacks

wut, 4 sparks from one scatter-run? 8|

In Orbs of Greed the demon of greed always gives a spark (+100g), so continue until you get it. From what i've experienced, it will always spawn max at the 20th orb, so you can still loose only max 100g, which is the same if you stop after 10.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Downfall" (Jul 29th 2014, 11:37am)

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 6:30am

Btw has anyone ever gotten a spark from "Search for the hidden" (bomb)? I find it weird that one of the most annoying trials give absolutely nothing except progress...At least all other trials (except shield/weapon/portal) have a chance of giving a reward.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 10:10am

I don't know but I bought it after patch and it only gave me one lousy amalgam

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 10:33am

Alafff

Intermediate

For what i know you only get spark from quest where you kill demons , or sparks :p
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 2:07pm

Btw has anyone ever gotten a spark from "Search for the hidden" (bomb)? I find it weird that one of the most annoying trials give absolutely nothing except progress...At least all other trials (except shield/weapon/portal) have a chance of giving a reward.

The higher the stack number (the more demons you hit), the higher the chance to get a spark. I think I got a spark once.

I don't know but I bought it after patch and it only gave me one lousy amalgam

After which patch? I bought the amalgam for 10 souls two weeks ago and I got an impure amalgam.