You are not logged in.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 2:04pm

Warning about paid addons

Hey everyone.
Just wanted to let you know that most of the paid addons from alloder.pro are no longer working for our version.
With the patch 5.0.2, a different version of the LUA language is used for addons (LUA 5.1) and a different compiler (LUA Jit). Paid addons are compiled before they are downloaded from alloder.pro, and because the russians got the patch 5.0.2, alloder.pro, by default is using the new compiler for the paid addons, which is incompatible with our version.

In order for paid addons to continue work for Allods 5.0.1, the addon author has to add the suffix _5.0.1 to their zip archives/pak files when they're upladed to alloder.pro. But frankly, most of the russian addon developers don't care about the European server, so they don't do that.

This said, here's a list of paid addons that do work with our version now:
  • AddPanel
  • ArrowTarget
  • BarrierDamageHelper
  • BuffAnnonce
  • BuffLR
  • CastbarMod
  • EquipStats
  • FocusOnMe
  • NISV
  • SetMyTkaRik
  • ShowDD
  • Targeter
  • Unit List

If your prefferate addon is not here, then I suggest not buying it yet, since it won't work, even if the description says it does.

I'm talking with each of the developers and asking them to provide a version for our server, but it's a bit tricky to understand eachother, since they won't talk in english with me.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Zurion" (Jul 29th 2014, 9:48am)

Monday, July 28th 2014, 4:57pm

release 5.2 here now and problem solved

Monday, July 28th 2014, 5:10pm

You like placeholders? No, let them take the time it takes to eliminate some of the placeholders.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 5:42pm

i rather have some placeholders more and the new version now than less placeholders and the version later

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:46am

Waffle

Beginner

You like placeholders? No, let them take the time it takes to eliminate some of the placeholders.
better than everything on an allod being called Dune Scorpions