You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 7:42pm

Ankush

Trainee

• "Ankush" started this thread

Got gb bugs

I had two bugs in gb. wanted to know if its only me or not?
1] could see only 3 out of 4 opponents

2] cud not use any abilities. run,defend,kick,pass etc. and ball used to pass through me while i was golle dduring this bug.
edit: DCd after gb guess it was lag for whole 10 min

is thr a way to avoid these bugs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ankush" (Jul 28th 2014, 7:52pm)

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 5:50am

Yulian

Intermediate

Haha! Only 2 bugs? What a newb... anyway joke your not the only one today bugged gb is the only thing your gonna get like being close to goal shooting ball and ball not moving or teleporting, anyway I digress back to the point. Yes I had trouble like not being able to see a player too and DC after gb... That's a normal thing... these days... Everytime I enter allods go to one gb match all is fine no lag no freeze no dc on the second match I have it all lag and DC after loading screen(when I tele back)
P.S.: Those are all bugs that came up with those 2 big updates in what?! 3 months?! Stupid and normally you have bugs on top of bugs and lag wich everyone pretends its not there...

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 1:36pm

Guza

Intermediate

Lag, lag and more lag. Thats the most annoying bug of them all , which produce 90% of other bugs.