You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:20am

Yulian

Intermediate

• "Yulian" started this thread

Combining runes!!!!!!!

Hey all I want to combine runes from lvl 1 to lvl 5 what's the best ratio to use? ?(

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:43am

"DUDE! DO NOT BOTHER WITH ALLODS!! Lots of game out there that are bugless, lagless and more awesome than allods will ever be! Please save yourself from this... it problably won't last much longer in the international version as the only people who are playing here are the same who started playing 4-5 years, no new players incoming well almost and the ones who are do trying this game out dumps it after 1,2 a week, a month, evidence my 4 aprentices who had been only one day on( the moment they became my aprenticces and then went off for all eternety)"

I thought you said don't bother with allods? What changed your mind?
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:50am

Yulian

Intermediate

Haha! I also said on other posts its because of my guild mates I am not leaving. But for anyone else who doesn't have a good reason for sticking with allods I'll say the same thing over and over again:D

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:52am

right.. well gl with those runes of yours.
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:15am

In essence, you need a time machine to go back before 5.0 came out, then (they say) put the slider all the way to the left.

But the important thing is the time machine, not the ratio.
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:37am

wipangell

Intermediate

If you want to create runes you might use the middle of the slider.
Good game!

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:37am

Yulian

Intermediate

Well this is sad... Thx anyway

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:46am

wipangell

Intermediate

You CAN produce your basic runes in leveling one char 1 to 60.
Do it 2 Times and make the globinoball when you can and 3 Times per day if possible. When you get 60 use your glob symboles to get golds and exchange it for running.
Good luck

/!\ Attention: Utiliser les services des goldsellers peut mener à un ban permanent /!\

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 1:54pm

What the point of being on a game forum to tell the players not to play the game you are basicly "wasting your time on" if you still bother coming here ?

Just move on and let the people make their own choices. It's cool for you if you find a game you like but why do you bother coming here if you are not interested by the game ? This make no sense.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 2:14pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Hey all I want to combine runes from lvl 1 to lvl 5 what's the best ratio to use? ?(

http://www.disturbedallods.com/runecalc

Tendo has done all the math for you.
Until crystals get somewhere over 110:1 (I think) it is best to use the MIDDLE and ONLY THE MIDDLE on EVERY rune combination.

Hope this helps.

Also, if you message me in game, I am selling about 6,200 crystal chips.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 3:46pm

Currently, for all levels the best is to keep the slider in the middle as far as I am aware. From lvl 1 to lvl 6 that is the case.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:24pm

Yulian

Intermediate

Thank you all for your answers, also I know about runecalc but I have no idea how to use it... And since you all seem to say middle I will go with it, but it will have to wait since I decided to take a little break real life relaxing and stuff. Again thx for answers and I think this is all for this thread:D