You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:34am

Camera view problem

So I just downloaded the game everything works fine but for some reason or another anytime my cursor hovers a npc or anything that I can click on my display goes crazy and gives either a purple aura screen or it looks like my camera is stuck in the sky but funny I hold the right mouse down then I can see normally again but like I said I can do anything but use my mouse and cursor can someone tell me why this happening it is like my camera view seriously goes crazy when I try use my mouse with npc or objects but if I do not touch it everything is fine I did pull the mouse out and change it to see if it would do anything but still I have this camera view problem.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:52am

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 11:11am

Hi Swagopz

Glad to hear you have resolved the problem, just incase it comes up again in the future what was the cause / fix for this issue?

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Rate this thread