You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 12:40pm

Swimsuit contest results!

We have the results of the swim suit contest up here!

Quoted

Dear players,

Summer is in full bloom, and we were overwhelmed by the many entries you submitted for the Swimsuit contest. After carefully looking at all the designs, the following entries were chosen as winners, as well as comments from the Allods art team:

1st place: Sulisi and their “marine” design (2nd design in the post)

Quoted

Sulisi has developed a neatly balanced piece, which combines a promising and creative design and meets all the technical requirements. This means that the swimsuit can be easily brough to life in the game! The work included both male and female designs, which also added up to the victory. This is the way for the new fashion to go!

2nd place: Biromir and their “pink coral” design containing lots of interesting details!

Quoted

This is the most carefully detailed and perfectly polished piece of all! The art quality is as close to the production standards as can be. Bravo!

3rd place: Tttroy and their “arisen inspired” design

Quoted

Don't you just love the amazing and fresh outlook at the Zem girls? This is what we call creativity!

Looks like the marine style is coming into trend at the Tropical Atoll!

Please join us in congratulating the winners!
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 12:55pm

tttroy

Beginner

Oh thank you! didn't believe i'll make the cut haha. And glad the arisen feeling gets appreciated : D
What have i won by the way? can't find the original thread xD

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 12:58pm

Fayne

German Community Manager

Congratulations, tttroy :)

The original news can be found here: http://en.allods.com/news/events/summer-time-sarnaut
So, 2000 Premium Crystals and 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins for you to spend!
Viele Grüße,
Fayne
Deutsche Allods Community Managerin

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 1:02pm

Uf, I am an idiot ><

I posted the entry with this account, not the account I play on, that has the character Biromir on it ><. Is there some way to get that resolved, to get the crystals from this acc and transfer them on the account I play on?

EDIT: All's good now ^_^

You beat me too it with the edit that all had been sorted :p
-Wraith
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Jul 29th 2014, 1:45pm)

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:32pm

Sulisi

Beginner

Wow!
there have been so many really awesome entries that I didnt expect to win at all. But now Im surprised and happy, ty :love:
Congratulations to all other winners as well and I have to add: There have been so many stunning outfits (and not only the winner ones!), you all did such a great job!
## placeholder ##

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:35pm

well done! im looking forward to see these costumes ingame :)

Monday, August 11th 2014, 1:34pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Just wondering, as the days are quickly running out, will the winning swimsuit be on Tropical Atoll before 17th August as it was supposed to be? I know there's still a week left but if it costs shells to buy it, then most who hasn't grinded shells beforehand won't be able to buy it, if it's left to the last day... and without having any knowledge of how much it will cost... 150 shells like the swimsuits or 300 shells like the costumes or something else?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, August 11th 2014, 1:42pm

Hi there,

Yes, it should be in place soon, we should have some news about it in the next day or 2 :)

-Wraith
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 9:31pm

Yeah... so as i was leaving home for school today, i noticed the bushes are once again home to these guys:

and on the ground i saw a lot of these guys:

Where i'm from, the arrival of these guys means the start of Autumn, AKA the fall season. Meaning that the time for wearing summer beachwear is pretty much over for the next 8 or 9 months. This makes me wonder when we're getting this beachwear? Next week? Because:

Quoted

Afterwards, the developers will be working on the implementation so you can show it off on the island before the Tropical Atoll event ends on September 17.

That means we should get it within 7 days.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 9:58pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Don't get your hopes up.
They'll only get let down.

Wednesday, September 10th 2014, 10:33pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Actually they tried to make it happen once (was it last week ?). They failed.
They will prolly try again this week.

if it fails again, really, just give up. There are more important things to focus on than another costume (getting 5.02 right, and getting rid of the endless client crashes). You can always add it later, for now don't get your priorites wrong.

My 2cents, for what it's worth.

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 9:52am

Sulisi

Beginner

but but but...
I want it so much ;(

Actually they really tried a bit ago, found that in he french forum (I´ll post what google translate did to it xD):
"We found a major bug that prevents players from wearing the swimsuit in the tropical atoll, and it would be a shame to deploy the costume in this way;)
For this reason, we decided to postpone the arrival of the suit for the next week, and to extend the duration of the tropical atoll at the same time. I'll keep you posted!"

So maybe we will have the tropical atoll forever now? ;)
## placeholder ##

Tuesday, September 16th 2014, 3:06pm

we've had some problems with it yes. :(
we're hoping that it will be ready to go live this week (depending on whether it behaves as intended in testing).
If it does, then yes the TA will be extended for the duration of the swimsuit sale (more time for you all to spend on the beach :p )

Rate this thread