You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 6:12pm

Viuhti

Trainee

• "Viuhti" started this thread

Utopie is recruiting!

Utopie is lv 27 guild at the Smugglers Paradise server Empire side. We are atm the biggest international guild at Empire and we are recruiting!
It doesn't matter where you come from or are you new or experienced player, everyone is welcome to join the fun! :thumbsup:
For details and invite you can pm any of the following players: Shaffou (Guild Leader), Viuhti, Downfall, Arenne or Khundarsse (Senior Officers)
Or you can leave your IGN here and we will try to find you in game.
-Viuhti

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:19pm

what server is this?
I stand with Israel.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:27pm

smugglers paradise ( shown on top of the topic name)

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 7:28pm

oh ok sorry.
I stand with Israel.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 5:56pm

Viuhti

Trainee

• "Viuhti" started this thread

Empire is doing good, we are growing daily, if you are thinking of joining the game DO IT, we are here to help and you are not late for the fun. We have fresh members coming almost daily basis so you wont be lvling alone!
Whisper:
Viuhti
Arenne
Downfall
Shaffou
Khundarsse

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 6:29pm

Bump.

The guild is growing fast, with new members every day. We welcome more people to join us :)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 7:34pm

Bump.

The guild is growing fast, with new members every day. We welcome more people to join us :)

Would be nice if you shared your progress, for example posting here every time you defeat a new Dead City, Tep's Pyramid or Eclipse boss.

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 7:41pm

Bump.

Would be nice if you shared your progress, for example posting here every time you defeat a new Dead City, Tep's Pyramid or Eclipse boss.

Good idea. ^^ If we find someone that is able to, we will also record our progress and maybe do livestreams. It's hard to find people with the right equipment, though. :/
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Sunday, August 17th 2014, 7:59pm

Bump.

Yes I'll do that as soon as we get something like that done :)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Monday, August 18th 2014, 11:32am

Im interested, i just signed up for p2p Imp, My Ign Is Jikkle

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:24pm

is this where i register - Ruthlessmac

Friday, August 29th 2014, 7:27pm

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 9:17am

chidictator

Beginner

Hi! I'm a new mage Arisen, I'd hope to stay on the server for a little bit longer so Iit would be nice if I could join you, guys! :). My character's name is Aeri.

Friday, September 5th 2014, 6:21am

Jinxed

Intermediate

Jinx is back and ready to kick butt :) come one come all join the fun hehe :thumbsup:
Jinxed-level 60

Rate this thread