You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 8:17pm

zone closed for my main

Hello I would like saver as I can solve a problem I have in the game since and gained a lvl 60 doing all the important missions and even repeatable and I have several blocked areas ye reviewed all misisones and areas to unlock and it's impossible so as buying direct passage for instance astral say I'm an old player and get my account allods ara 2 months since gpotato is not transferred if wrong or something but again and miss all the important missions greetings and thanks

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:10pm

example indrich all zone i have quest for finish but i cant go

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 9:42pm

i sure only i need quest from goluxor tower one part off quest i looking for all around and i make all quest from yasker but not result

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 10:26pm

Hello,

Can you please also post a screenshot of the quests you have to finish in Irdirch ?

Have you ever been to Pearl Ring before ?

If you got quests in Irdrich, it means that you already have been there.
Can you post a screenshot of the destination you get when you are talking to a teleporter guy ?

What is your faction (League or Empire) ?

Edit : Oh you're talking about Yasker, you're an Empire player.

Go talk to the Orc NPC, on the basement of the Yasker Tower, The orc is in the room on the opposite of the Elisaveta Rysina's room. He may have a dialogue option for you, to send you to a boat. If you have never been to Pearl Ring.

But in order to help you, we need a lot more informations. The name of the quests of Irdrich, or a screenshot will be helpfull :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, July 29th 2014, 11:12pm

i never can go to pearl ring
empire for ever
malevoljia has attached the following image:
  • allods.jpg

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 12:15am

Hello,

If you have this quest, you should have been to Pearl Ring once.
http://en.allodswiki.ru/quest/1463968726
Because the NPC that gives this quest is at Pearl Ring.

To go to Pearl Ring, there may be a "Irdrich : boat of Dragon's hunter" in the list of teleport destinations, when you talk to the teleporter guy.
Once you're on the boat, jump from the boat to the astral vortex (Z on your keyboard, when you are on the boat teleporter).

Edit : as it is not a "technical" issue, i moved your messages to "quests" issue forum section.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Jul 30th 2014, 1:20am)

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 7:31pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Don't you just go to Eljune and then go on the boat on the northwestern coast?

Monday, August 4th 2014, 8:39pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Don't you just go to Eljune and then go on the boat on the northwestern coast?

Not if they are trying to finish Irdrich first.