You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 4:08pm

Any news about Mausoleum of sparks?

Since last topic was closed because ppl going offtopic and random spam

Can warith02 or anyone that knows tell us if anything new and if mos will be fixed anytime soon?

since all already know since weeks whats the problem.

and if its fixd and when it will be can you say something somewhere because no point for any1 going mos atm just to check if waves are resetd or not.

:P

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 4:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

If they haven't done anything by now, I doubt they'll do anything.
The longer they wait to reset the season/waves/whatever, the more pissed off people are going to get.
This should have been done weeks ago, and now since it hasn't, well, I just doubt it will.
We told them about it as soon as we noticed it, which was idk, 3? 4? weeks ago.
Very little has been mentioned about it.

I wish they will fix it, I just don't have my hopes up.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 4:48pm

There isn't any problem with MoS. Only with the people trying it and failing miserably..

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 5:07pm

IAmGroot

Professional

There isn't any problem with MoS. Only with the people trying it and failing miserably..

There is a problem with MoS.
The people that merged into the server late, kept the titles and waves completed.
Therefore, they are WAY ahead of everyone else, and shouldn't be. :whistling:

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 5:08pm

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 5:30pm

I think best solution is to rollback server to the point before merge:

- When oshi wasn't banned and GL of Minc.
- Mapz and Fewko best friends forever.
- Fairy was a girl.
- Off-topic. Sry. Couldn't resist.

Avo

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 5:57pm

- Fairy was a girl.

Avo

Oh, and while at that, rollback the p2p server to before all the Russian people left it.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 6:26pm

u forgot when vire had tele as boyfriend,

- Fairy was a girl.

Avo

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 6:29pm

well yea ofc...but not like it matters much...mos is all about the last few weeks when ppl get full geard...but anyway....they should rest it now...so ppl can have fun every week...

and thats why made another topic incase they forgot it :D.
If they haven't done anything by now, I doubt they'll do anything.
The longer they wait to reset the season/waves/whatever, the more pissed off people are going to get.
This should have been done weeks ago, and now since it hasn't, well, I just doubt it will.
We told them about it as soon as we noticed it, which was idk, 3? 4? weeks ago.
Very little has been mentioned about it.

I wish they will fix it, I just don't have my hopes up.

Thursday, July 31st 2014, 5:15am

Once they admit their mistake, fix it (and not reset all, just reset people who are bugged), I'll worry bout mos, till then I'll stay <snip>ed in my own head and cuss them out there haha.
Funny how no "staff" has responded yet :D
I'm waiting for the "working as intended" comment from one of them bahaha!
We all know who bugged people are and what servers they came from, just need the GMs to actually give a <snip> and fix it.

And don't tell me it's not so simple :)
Mos was reset before due to "certain" people abusing the bug :)
So mos can be reset again, their just<snip>ing lazy.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Aug 4th 2014, 7:38pm) with the following reason: Please mind the language.

Monday, August 4th 2014, 12:13pm

Monday, August 4th 2014, 6:25pm

Going to be honest, I haven't seen Wraith do any post since Oracle quit. Wonder if he just doesnt care anymore.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Monday, August 4th 2014, 7:30pm

So mos can be reset again, their just <snip>ing lazy.

I'll bite, mainly because the above is utterly untrue.

Apparent inaction is not the same as inaction.

While us Moderators are not privy to the inner workings of the Devs' great plan, it's pretty clear that just because MoS *can* be reset, does not mean that it should be done *right now*. There all manner of other factors to consider that may in fact lead to MoS becoming even less played.

Simply resetting MoS at an arbitrary time will do very little good - they will likely do a formal "relaunch" at some point.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Monday, August 4th 2014, 10:48pm

Clearly you don't get what MoS is. Making it so people can properly get titles would mos less attended? Amazing, Who would have thought that making fair titles would be such a bad thing.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Monday, August 4th 2014, 10:53pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

damn i miss this mos drama :D nah they cant reset it now...but they could 1 month before 5.0.0 after I and other ppl spamed them for good 3-4 months :D gl
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Monday, August 4th 2014, 11:07pm

Clearly you don't get what MoS is. Making it so people can properly get titles would mos less attended? Amazing, Who would have thought that making fair titles would be such a bad thing.

It's almost like there's this concept called user perception...

How people perceive change is as important as the change itself - this is one of the fundamental truths of end user support. It is sometimes better to delay a small change to present it as a large one.

That may not be what is going on here. It may not be the right approach for this situation.
They may be holding off on a reset until the underlying cause is fixed.

Only they know, and they aren't telling me! That doesn't mean that they are doing nothing.

I would say, however, that I do not believe that they are good at keeping us (the players) in the loop, which is a problem that needs t be rectified.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Aug 4th 2014, 11:19pm)

Monday, August 4th 2014, 11:09pm

damn i miss this mos drama :D nah they cant reset it now...but they could 1 month before 5.0.0 after I and other ppl spamed them for good 3-4 months :D gl

If they reset now, it's entirely possible that it'll fix the problem until the point someone else transfers their account.

Monday, August 4th 2014, 11:46pm

So just basically giving titles to people who did nothing to get it is ok?
So making people who want a title not be able to get it because current waves are bugged in what.. 70s? Is ok too?
So giving 0 motivation to people to attend it is also alright? Because the tenacity and wound complexity after wave 30+ is plain ridiculous.
Go mos get <snip>is ok as well?

I can go on and on, but who ever you are that commented get the <snip> over your self.
Clearly you know nothing about it.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Aug 4th 2014, 11:52pm)

Monday, August 4th 2014, 11:52pm

That's not what I said at all, no.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 12:36am

You are implying it, if something is broke they need to work on fixing it.
Because as of now, it is giving people 0 motivation as it is impossible to get to the bugged waves from the last season, and Turkish and italian server should get their champ titles from last season stripped as well, or they should give it to the NA players. One or the others, cant have this kind of BS and injustice. I'm sure people with the bugged waves pray that they don't reset it.