You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:37pm

Think for me community!

So, I'm coming back to the F2P server, and I'm in an odd situation, thanks to having an old NA account as well as an EU one.

I have two accounts, and two healers, one of which will get played, the other will not.

The older has Level 7 runes, a ton of old stuff to sell (a Fiery Wolf, bank packs, and more trinket scrolls than entirely healthy) It has no reincarnation (because Tka-Rik as a FH at the time was not going to happen), and fewer offensive stat points, no helper, but a ton of gold (well, 40k)

The newer only has 6s, and less available funds, but, reincarnation available and more offensive stat points, and a full suite of Commander scrolls.

Aside from a lingering feeling Ive played the game too long, I honestly cant choose between the two - and as they are on opposing factions, I can't consolidate my assets into one affordable, monthly payment.

Help?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:43pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:45pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Well if you ever tought of it, why not give p2p server a go? After a (assuming) brake? Might feel refreshing ;)

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Jul 30th 2014, 9:56pm) with the following reason: Uh, whoops... that should have gone in a new post, not at the end of yours!

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:56pm

Because that's where I was before my recent break :(

It's just too quiet. I love the balance, but the population is just too low.

At least - it was!

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 9:57pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It's just too quiet. I love the balance, but the population is just too low.

At least - it was is!

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 10:21pm

Hello,

I would choose the one with lvl 7 runes. Incarnation is easy to get with the revamp of tka-rik, you got a lot of stuff to sell, and some gold. You may still have FoD or the one for the stats in your mail, so stats points won't be a udge problem.

Combining runes have slightly changed with 5.0.1, that's why i'd choose this character.
Avarien rune calculator : http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/runecalcEN/index.html
Disturbed rune calculator : http://www.disturbedallods.com/runecalc

Welcome back to Allods Online !
(Hopefully you'll help Zurion :D).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 10:56pm

Yeah, but if I do that, then I cant jump straight onto a Warden alt, and I want to try the changes :P

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 11:22pm

i would take the one with level 7 runes and do reincarnation Q

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 11:42pm

reeah19

Intermediate

reinc quests are very easy to do now, stat points and commander scrolls are cheaper to get than runes
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 11:59pm

would be nice if cash shop items could be merged if ownership could be proven. like if they have the same paypal attached. i have a summoner on leauge side with 6s from the euro server. to bad its going to waste.