You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:08pm

Dedicated bug report forum

Any chance of getting one, rather than trying to sift through General Discussion, Archetype forums and Technical support?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 12:13pm

Heya,

Once all the issues with the transfers have been handled we will look at expanding and improving the board layout :)
I have a few other ideas to improve the layout myself that I will discuss with the team later :)

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:56pm

What i also would like to see changing in the forum settings is the maximum size for a signature!!! 20kb is to low, specially when you create a awesome signature with nice effects. The size 500x200 is perfect, but the forum signature file size should be unlimited. I could shrink the signature in jpg format, but then all the quality go's to waste :thumbdown: