You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 1st 2014, 6:54pm

how long till we get 5.2

give us a sign mighty allod gods

Friday, August 1st 2014, 9:18pm

I am curious about this also, since we are apparently getting 6.0 previews BEFORE fking 5.2 -.-;
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, August 1st 2014, 9:21pm

This long.

The 6.0 preview being up is pretty meaningless - development cycles can be very convoluted.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, August 1st 2014, 10:09pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

I concur With Mr. Bunz.

Come ooooooon patch!!!!

I'm ready for my Engineer to not die from a mobs boisterous fart my direction.

Friday, August 1st 2014, 10:30pm

I'm ready for my Engineer to not die from a mobs boisterous fart my direction.

this is as true as it is funny :')

5.2 will be the REAL start of the new engineer class

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 12:03am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

Guys, don't push them.

Just this once, make it good, with NO placeholders and apropriate translations.

Let that update arrive "when it arrive".

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 2:15am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Guys, don't push them.

Just this once, make it good, with NO placeholders and apropriate translations.

Let that update arrive "when it arrive".
I agree with the Sponecrawler.

Although I am very eager ro see the new patch I would MUCH rather wait it out for a quality patch.

As a new Allods player, I can say that this is truly the best MMO on the market. Best gameplay, character advancement, Lore, Music, etc.

However, I already notice localization issues with placeholders and few places of broken dialogue. This could be better.

Overall, great game as is, but more than worth the wait for a quality patch!

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 2:17am

Guza

Intermediate

Like we were promised a better quality for 5.1 patch for waiting so long >_<
PR nonsense =p

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 4:14am

i rather have lots of placeholders and get this fixed over time with weekly patches than waiting endless for the new things...

the placeholders are really not THAT bad or gamebreaking >_<

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 7:58am

next patch wont be before ppl start geting full fable gear from astral, so i guess in like 3 months if not later.

but u never know, since they dont care much about this server might be any day :P

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 8:13am

I don't know when patch 6.0 will come, but looking back at history of Allods Patches, I'd say this winter. It might be sooner now that mail.ru directly runs this server. But don't take my word for granted. it's just my speculation

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 8:20am

I dont understand why they have to start talk now about 6.0 when is less then 2 weeks they released 5.02 in Russia and probably they wont have that 6.00 before next year....
Anyway item progression isnt everything, new class balance and the new good stuffs like june catacombs and 12 ppl raid can be much more important/wanted by many ppl.

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 9:03am

Is 5.2 the one with cheaper upgrades?

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 9:23am

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 10:54am

Artuditu

Trainee

As for me, patch 6.0.0 isn't so important. Of course Pridens look awesome and I wish it was possible to visit their locations with old League or Imperial chars but smaller patches before that would be much more appreciated.
Like MeTAlMoRPh said, 5.0.2 is not only about fabled+ upgrades but also new instance, class reworks, xada wardens, JC.

Also once we get 5.0.2 I think there should be one more small patch - the last of the three that were supposed to bring class changes (psi being the last one to go :P)

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 3:19pm

Also once we get 5.0.2 I think there should be one more small patch - the last of the three that were supposed to bring class changes (psi being the last one to go :P)

No one knows if there's even going to be 5.0.3 after 5.0.2 or just straight 6.0.0, it's not mentioned anywhere on RU forums. Not sure, but if I remember correctly, after Tep was defeated for the first time there was no more major patches, just 5.0. It might be exactly the same now that Smeyana is defeated.

Regarding psi (yea, we were really screwed, 5.0 new stats hit us the hardest and we are the last to be amended) all the RU CM said was that:

Quoted

"Work on the classes unchanged with 5.0.2 is in progress. Time will come for psionicists too."

Here's the link to source post:
http://forum.allods.ru/showthread.php?t=…l=1#post5902782

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 2:20am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Whatever you guys do with this patch - don't ever mess up the rubies/skills translations again. I can live with a few placeholder mobs / quests, but the vital info for players should be 100% accurate. This includes rubies/talents as well as mobs buff/debuff or context actions.

Take as long as it needs to be perfect. But don't give us the 5.0 or 5.0.01 crap again. Thank you.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 3:56pm

This is clearly the best feature added in 5.02
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:00pm

This is clearly the best feature added in 5.02

OMG.. that's so cute :D Looks almost like my dog, Sasha :D
Is that the xadaganian warden's new pet?

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:11pm

Yes, and it is the most charming thing I have seen in Allods. Even when it grows up, it is still adorable. I'm foreseeing a lot of shamans race changing to xadaganians for this. :D
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!