You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 9:31pm

Account Transfer

Hello,

The name is Wichyy. I have an account that I would like to be transferred? I sent a ticket or two with the best description I could. NA account that my main player is a level 51 or 52 kanian mage. Its been awhile since i've played and when i came back to and redownloaded allods, It showed I didn't have an account anymore. So i was hoping by creating this forum, that i'm not too much of a hassle, but that i could get my account transferred? I made an account for my.com. When i try this option: First of all, make sure that your My.com account and your previous account (gPotato or Mail.Ru Games GmbH) are not linked here: en.allods.com/user < when i click their it says "Account BindsThere are no external accounts bound to your Allods account and no bind can be established because you already logged in with this account into the game. Please contact our support team if you wish to reset this account.Member for 1 month and 3 weeks.
I hope I am not pushing the matter to get my account back too much, but I'd like to play Allods again on my characters because I enjoy the game more than any mmorpg I've played and I'd hate to have to start all over again. Please help

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wichyy" (Aug 2nd 2014, 9:39pm)

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:04am

Hello Wichyy.

Only the support team can help you tranfer your account. It might take a bit to find it in the database. When did you send the ticket?
You might try sending a PM to the English CM (Wraith02) with the ID of the ticket so that he can look into it.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 8:52am

Sent in the ticket yesterday, and thank you for your help.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 9:42am

Well, yesterday it was Saturday. I doubt that the support team works during weekends. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a response.

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:26am

Orphoron

Beginner

Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have had my ticket open for two weeks now and have still had no reply. I have chased it twice to no avail. Like previously stated, I really wanted to get back. But the absence of customer service saddens me. Sure, I am aware that there is hundreds of others requesting this. However, it feels like an oversight, as there is no confirmation that your ticket is being looked into, no reassurance, no approximate estimate to when they plan to have it resolved by etc. I think making us aware what their SLAs for this issue are would very beneficial. All in all I guess I just feel a little bit 'in limbo' as I have no idea as to if/when my ticket will be looked into. Is there any other way I would be able to chase or escalate this issue?

Dan

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 12:07pm

Hello,

@Orphoron :
Only the support team can help you tranfer your account. It might take a bit to find it in the database. When did you send the ticket?
You might try sending a PM to the English CM (Wraith02) with the ID of the ticket so that he can look into it.

Good luck !
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, August 31st 2014, 8:21pm

Orphoron

Beginner

Gladia,

Many thanks for re-forwarding me to Wraith02! I understand that it may take a while, but it is beneficial to know the current progress of my ticket. I sent my ticket off on 18/08/2014. In the mean time, I have contacted Wraith02 directly to query this.

Appreciate the help (and the 'good luck'! =D)

Orphoron