You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 5:30am

I'm Welcome

Hi community, i'm a new player trying to find a new MMORPG for play, do you think this is the correct game for me?
I mean... about how many players have the f2p server?
Is this a P2Win?
I like mmorpg like WoW, Lineage, AION, is this a one mmorpg for me?
Classes are balanced or nah? I mean cus in every mmorpg i play, always a class it's overpowered or imbalanced, mages spamming spells as fuck and you die or rangers 3 critical hits and bye bye ma nigga!

Just few newbie questions, command and out

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 9:32am

Kissaki

Trainee

Hi community, i'm a new player trying to find a new MMORPG for play, do you think this is the correct game for me?
I mean... about how many players have the f2p server?

- I think about a million.

Is this a P2Win?

- No! Allods is in no way P2win. You can be awesome in ALL content without spending a bean.

I like mmorpg like WoW, Lineage, AION, is this a one mmorpg for me?

- You'll be like a bug in a rug little lady.

Classes are balanced or nah? I mean cus in every mmorpg i play, always a class it's overpowered or imbalanced, mages spamming spells as blahblahblah

- All classes are completely balanced in Allods. It's a perfect wonderland where everyone is equal and Wardens absolutely are NOT running around one-shotting everything that moves.

- I troll a bit but Allods is genuinely a good game. Give it a try and see if you like it yaddayaddayadda

P.s. When you start, roll Empire. That way I can give you lots of free gold and mounts and, I dunno, a Bear Bag or something. Whatever it takes.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kissaki" (Aug 3rd 2014, 9:41am)

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 11:23am

Is this a P2Win?

That statement implies you actually do win if you pay. In Allods you pay to have a chance at winning, the game still requires huuuuge effort even if you drop a fortune on it. Basically it's p2get2startingline.

Classes are balanced or nah? I mean cus in every mmorpg i play, always a class it's overpowered or imbalanced, mages spamming spells as fuck and you die or rangers 3 critical hits and bye bye ma nigga!

Absolutely not. Bard and Mage are ridiculously overpowered and you can replace pretty much every other dps class (maybe except Warden) with them at no loss whatsoever.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 11:54am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

You can play allods completely free as long as you are happy to play pve story content from lvl 1 to 60 (current max level). After that, you have no chance whatsoever to participate in many of end game contents, if you don't a) spend a lifetime grinding gold to gain necessary cash shop/boutique goods or b) spend a hearty sum of cold hard cash to get them easier/faster. From all the stuff the most needed and most expensive would be runes, bigger bag and bank, special trinket, extra earring slot, extra rubies and stat points, mount(s). Without some of those items, you can't much PvP at all at level 60 and you certainly can't participate in end-game dungeons. That being said it's probably cheaper to play the subscription server as a new player since (if I've understood right) there are no runes etc there.

Allods doesn't differ from other mmos when it comes to unbalanced classes. I suppose it would be a miracle to find this type of game without this problem.

All in all, I recommend trying Allods as it has rich and vibrant storyline, amazing graphigs like no other game I've seen (not super realistic, not cartoonish either), musics and sound effects are really nice and there's lot to play and explore for a new player. The downside is that this game really consumes time (you can say goodbye to those other games, if you want to be serious allods player) and money (either cash or in-game gold). But personally, there's no other mmo I'd love or even like half as much as Allods.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 12:11pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Getting a decent guild as soon as possible can help you pretty much in leveling faster and gearing you up when you reach lvl 60. If you're a total new player, don't try it alone, find a nice guild and make friends. That's what mmo is for too :)

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 2:53pm

Guza

Intermediate

Allods is a challenging game, and needs a lot of effort. And if u are not very very lazy u are gonna be fine.
All depends on you and what u want. Gear is still very important, and u can kill anyone with basic cash shop items if u got same gear as they do. And of course if u know how to play properly, cuz as I said game is challenging.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 3:45pm

If you like WoW, you don't mind paying a monthly fee (unless you're a filthy pirate arrg), and if you don't mind a monthly fee, the subscription server welcomes you. It does not offer the option to spend money on any advantage whatsoever. Only the fee.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Rate this thread