You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 11:25am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

• "Gwiniel" started this thread

Twilight - Broken Chain repeatable

I don't know do I something wrong or is the quest broken. In Twilight zone there's that Broken Chains repeatable quest that awards a little over 19g. It's one of those timed zone events. You are supposed to pour acid to 5 chains in order to break them. You need to pour acid at least 3 times on the same chain within 5mins in order for it to weaken enough to break it... Well, as soon as I use the acid, the bottle is consumed and gone from bag. How can I get more acid to do the quest? I tried going back to the quest giver, if it gives more - it doesn't. I killed all kinds of different mobs hoping for a drop - nothing. So anyone have any idea?
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, August 3rd 2014, 4:02pm

That really is a weird bug. The item should not disappear.
But I also think it's a useless quest. Even whitout the bug, it's too much trouble for just 19g

Monday, August 18th 2014, 8:15am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Bugges the same way for me as well.

Useless or not, it should either be fixed or removed.

Broken quests look bad to new players.

Monday, August 18th 2014, 8:34am

Pochtron

Intermediate

A long time ago (in patch 4.0) you could get acid again from the quest giver. It doesn't drop from mobs, and it's meant to disappear : you could either bargain for a break after the first acid pot, or just run the way back & forth to get a sure break with 3 acids.
If you don't get more acid by quest giver, it's prolly a bug now.