Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Paysafe

I can't believe this. I asked for Rixty and get paysafe. So I buy paysafe after finally finding somewhere that sells it and try to top off and and now I'm told

"We regret we cannot process this transaction. The
website is not accepting paysafecard PINs obtained in the US. For more
information, please contact the website or paysafecard at 1-877-638-6920"
or info@paysafecard.com"

And the number is wrong!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Hi there,

I don't know what the problem is there, to my (or anyone I have been able to talk to's) knowledge we have no restrictions in place regarding any region.

Please submit a support ticket about it asap: http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/10/ about the issue (and include as much information as possible!), and we will try and resolve the problem.

As for Rixty, I told you in PM more then once that Paysafe was not the only one coming, there are others that are still being worked on but like with the Paysafe Card, the business deal is taking its time to complete - something we can do nothing about.
I will also remind you that while I forwarded the Rixty suggestion, there is no guarantee that that is one of the other payment partners they are trying to reach a deal with. There are a number of similar payment portals out there.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Wraith02« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized) aus folgendem Grund: executing the echo.

There are a number of similar payment portals out there.

And from experience, they are immensely inconvenient to do business with
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thanks Wraith I put one in. I just want to get back to gaming here.

Placed ticket on August 7th and it doesn't look like it exists anymore. Nothing has been fixed. I just opened another one along with my family's accounts which are having the same problem.

Hi..

Its not technically possible for any support tickets to be deleted from the system, only closed (which would still show in your ticket history).

If the support ticket is not in your ticket history then it was likely that there was an error when you attempted to submit your ticket, and it was never entered into the system - which would explain why the error with the PSC is still there - because they never received the full details of the issue to investigate.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules