You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 1:25am

Reincarnation Tokens

Is it possible to make extra reincarnation item purchasable from vendor for gold, thanks.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 7:10am

its weird that there is even a limit

+1 to this

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 7:25am

Been wondering the same for a while, definitely +1
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 7:53am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

One of the reasons i flushed p2p (and Allods) in toilet.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 12:07pm

Viuhti

Trainee

It would be nice to have I think. But I remember someone saying way back about this something like: This makes you think carefully what reinc you do, we have to make good choices. But on the otherhand now with Cores its easy to change your reincs class too so it doesnt really matter that much.

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:26am

someone saying way back about this something like: This makes you think carefully what reinc you do, we have to make good choices. But on the otherhand now with Cores its easy to change your reincs class too so it doesnt really matter that much.

exactly

its only a silly, useless limitation, an artificial handicap

especially if someone pays a fixed amount of money every month its really not too much to ask for something like that

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 7:59am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

someone saying way back about this something like: This makes you think carefully what reinc you do, we have to make good choices. But on the otherhand now with Cores its easy to change your reincs class too so it doesnt really matter that much.

exactly

its only a silly, useless limitation, an artificial handicap

especially if someone pays a fixed amount of money every month its really not too much to ask for something like that
Why would it not be too much to ask for when you can level 8 toons up and have 8 incarns? If you are lucky the core morphers are 3k gold and you don't have to pay that outrageous fee for the CS item to change them.

Monday, August 11th 2014, 12:11am

i never said its too much Morgaine asks for
i agreed with this suggestion

and coremorpher is no subject of discussion here, you dont get a skill from it and you lose your previous class