You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 12:48pm

Alafff

Intermediate

• "Alafff" started this thread

I'm done for

So let's put facts :

We're around 20-25 people left on the server . Around 15 on the league and around 9 in empire.

I left the guild i was in , New Horizon , after almost two months as a Senior officer, was trying to recruit and make raids and helping my weaker guildmates progress . 3 days ago , i complained to my fellow colleagues about how they were doing nothing for the guild except Anormalous Astral and astral amongt themselves . They told me that if i was not happy , i could leave , So that just what i did. They lost dominion last sunday . That's Great job for imperials , i personnaly congrats you . So now league is going down a little faster . Thanks to the bunch of french officers that i complained to (I'm french too btw) for staying among themselves and totally ignore the international part of the guild , even ignoring the weaker french part. When Alliance merged with us , i had hope that we would be able to be a great guild . But from the 40 actives we now down to 10-15. Almost nobody cared about them so they left.

Now i'm here , last phase of my private allods , Would finish it on the 16 august but Sub finish 11th. And looking at what current state server is , Looking at how new players don't even have the will to continue playing. I dont have the will to buy sub again

So goodbye fellow AM friends , goodbye dear imperial i fought (Except Downfall , he is ugly :p), and goodbye french people who can speak english (which are rare)
If Anyone wanna contact me , Same name on Skype and Steam
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 1:09pm

It's really sad to see the players and server go down like this. I feel like the devs and staff doesn't care about the server since the beginning and just let's it die until the last drop of money is milked out of it... Why weren't things like all our suggestions considered yet? It's not really difficult to implement a lot of them... Wouldn't it be possible to merge the 2 factions so we can simply do some endgame stuff? How about adding a month of sub for people that want to test the server? I'm really disappointed by how the problem is handled. I will wait until the server dies out completely and then quit Allods because I can'T stand the f2p mess.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 1:21pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Well we are about 15sh imps, we have grown successfully with a party full of "new 60s" and more coming, its indeed a shame to see you leaving alaff, to us at empire it seemed like you were the piece holding League together, we heard you had some difficulties in the past too? but nvm those.
You and NH put us into very hard place, and partly that lead to Nacktas destruction. Now we are finally getting a "good guild" on p2p servers standards together and we actually able to fight league, this week we had our 1st totaly victory over league since they gave up after 1st defeat. We noticed your absense dear friend! I wish you best of luck, if you ever find the will to try Allods again please do ^^ and you are always very welcome to join us at Empire if you want :P .

PS: Downfall is lovely :3

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Viuhti" (Aug 5th 2014, 1:27pm)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 1:23pm

Sad to hear that you are leaving us :( Had some awesome times pvping against you and other legos. Also sad to hear that things are going medival at league side, when we finally seem to have some slightly increased activity at imp side.

goodbye dear imperial i fought (Except Downfall , he is ugly :p)
lol :thumbup:
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 1:42pm

I'll try to level up an imp char to see how that faction looks. (My name is Bowtiful) League is kind adull since I took a break and I feel like it wont get better.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 2:00pm

Viuhti

Trainee

Try to find Aren or shaff and I think you can get invited to uto, you dont need to lvl all alone :) Or me/Down

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 2:21pm

Alafff

Intermediate

• "Alafff" started this thread

Didnt remember the name of the last war that switched to bard , so put you in his stead.

If , and say if , Wraith02 come by here and see this message , can he switch my character to imp side please? Will perhaps give me enough new stuff and new people to continue playing
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 2:34pm

It's really sad to see the players and server go down like this. I feel like the devs and staff doesn't care about the server since the beginning and just let's it die until the last drop of money is milked out of it... Why weren't things like all our suggestions considered yet? It's not really difficult to implement a lot of them... Wouldn't it be possible to merge the 2 factions so we can simply do some endgame stuff? How about adding a month of sub for people that want to test the server? I'm really disappointed by how the problem is handled. I will wait until the server dies out completely and then quit Allods because I can'T stand the f2p mess.

If you read his post carefully, you can see that staff has really nothing to do with it. It's the people who "do nothing" or "don't care".

I fear that the new, west style of MMOs has made a devastating, irreversible change in peoples' attitude to the point where they cannot appreciate a quality game anymore. It's very sad, it's soul-crushing ;(

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 2:42pm

If you read his post carefully, you can see that staff has really nothing to do with it. It's the people who "do nothing" or "don't care".

I fear that the new, west style of MMOs has made a devastating, irreversible change in peoples' attitude to the point where they cannot appreciate a quality game anymore. It's very sad, it's soul-crushing ;(

Well, I agree with a part of that but I think some players left because they felt ignored by the team since nothing has been done to change or advertise the p2p server.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:04pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Bye Alaf, take care.
Mais si le coeur t'en dit, viens avec nous, on t'aidera à tout refaire côté Empire, c'est juste une question de temps.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:27pm

Guza

Intermediate

Wow this new patch really killied this server? o_o
Devs will never learn.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:30pm

It's hardly fair to blame the devs for the apathy of the players.

Opening the p2p server was a bold move, but it's never had a stable population

And I count myself as one of those players who has failed the server.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:35pm

Jinxed

Intermediate

Sorry to see you leave, could always come to empire lol

Ugh I wish I was back damn laptop I need to get a whole new one cuz, when I was trying to get it to work with windows programs smoke started to come out from under the keyboard and fans I freaked out O.o never had a laptop melt and burn on me a set back in my plans to come back to allods grrrrrr..
Jinxed-level 60

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:36pm

Didnt remember the name of the last war that switched to bard , so put you in his stead.

If , and say if , Wraith02 come by here and see this message , can he switch my character to imp side please? Will perhaps give me enough new stuff and new people to continue playing

change my char toooo, i quit too cause the remaining guildies decided to give up and apparently AS > dominion :thumbsup:

Quoted

i complained to my fellow colleagues about how they were doing nothing for the guild except Anormalous Astral and astral amongt themselves

you're the only one that really included us, ty for that :)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:37pm

Guza

Intermediate

New gearing up system is not fun at all. Thats what made most ppl quit I assume.

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:54pm

Viuhti

Trainee

All ligs can come empire :D We have plenty of room, and atm we have quite a few players online daily basis ^^

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:06am

alaff lets join alliance :thumbsup: lol

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:07am

wts avarice 50k gold
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:08am

what lvl is avarice charles

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 1:09am

27 or 28 i think?