You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 3:35pm

+ 1000 x 56 (9x5)² for the 1v1 Arena with a ranking :p

I agree BG would never pop if we had tiers. Yes, it's annoying to have low geared people but it's 100x more annoying for them tbh.

About the reason why they are low geared, it doesn't really matter, it's a game so what can you expect ? You can't force somebody to gear he is there to play, so if he is not it just mean that he doesn't want to or can't. Both are legitimate. It's more annoying when they are AFK. But the random chance to get this kind of player is equal in both side so I guess it make it "fair" kind of^^.

I personally prefer having unbalanced BGs than waiting 1h in the Queue.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:50pm

Effreti

Trainee

Haha, people sure like to be funny with their qq. I've seen people banned in other games for saying abortion jokes in trade chat. Allods is ez mode. You flamed? Muted. Seems pretty ok to me.

Also, all that qq about afk in bg makes me want to queue and do the same :D Don't feed the trolls guys.
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:49am

I just really dislike the fact that you get auto pulled into skirmishes.... This too me makes me more upset than gear difference... when people que and leave. add the choice to join. in so doing help minimize the people leaving.... i am curious if the old trick of using two computers or accounts or sandboxing to log into one faction to que and leave is still happening... I remember Players would do that back on the NA server just to gain the advantage for their raid.
Nomnomnom

Rate this thread