You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 3:14am

Intoshadows

Intermediate

• "Intoshadows" started this thread

5.2 tomorrow!?!?

I just noticed that Allods is going down or a maintenance-is this a standard weekly or patch maintenance?

I'm super excited for the new patch, my Engineer dies SO easily right now lol, no shields, barriers, nothing to separate my brittle and frail flesh from vicious monsters except a suit of leather armor!

Also, general question; update says maintenance at 12 Pacific Standard, so that means like...3am Eastern? As in, later tonight/early tomorrow morning?

Thanks.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 3:19am

i fear not

most likely they will do some of the "lets have a look at X" and "lets have a look at Y" series beofre finally patching...

as for the time i dont know

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:05am

No 5.02 today, sorry. Just some hotfixed. I agree that it would be nice to know what exactly changes :(

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 9:38am

No 5.02 today, sorry. Just some hotfixed. I agree that it would be nice to know what exactly changes :(

Gimme now 5.02 or i slap all of u!!!! :cursing:

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 9:38am

It is good, at least for a few days of playing, than a full stop....I bard :D

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 9:40am

:P :P :P

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 10:33am

most likely they dont offer patchnotes for these things because they want to keep them secret or something :x
i also would love to know what have changed

i guess bard will be the weakest class after patch, even worse than engineer is now.... ok not that bad but in this area

the only thing that is "better" is that energyconsumption of aoe-timpani will be reduced, but since the rabbits are no longer elevant for farming this is also not relevant so much :cry:

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 10:38am

most likely they dont offer patchnotes for these things because they want to keep them secret or something :x
i also would love to know what have changed

i guess bard will be the weakest class after patch, even worse than engineer is now.... ok not that bad but in this area

the only thing that is "better" is that energyconsumption of aoe-timpani will be reduced, but since the rabbits are no longer elevant for farming this is also not relevant so much :cry:

Engi is OP now!!!! just keel all and afk.....

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 11:33am

engi will be finally playable while having actual fun doing so

playing engineer is an inconvenience atm and i am really glad it will be fixed soon
it feels a bit like warrior before the great rework, does anybody remember? :pinch:

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 12:03pm

Engi class is getting removed from the game, all engi's switched with bard class. :thumbsup:
Happy 5.02 to all engi :love:

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 1:13pm

you'll know when it comes for the 5.0.2 update ;)

but it is not ready yet.. there is still a LOT of things to translate.. and for the bugs that appear in the .ru version to be squashed.

As for the patch notes, they choose not to release the patch notes until after the (smaller) maintenances in case a part of the update needs to be taken out because it did not work as intended or something (sometimes, no matter how much things can be tested before hand, putting it on a live server can sometimes break things).
I try to update the patch notes as soon after the maintenance as I can.

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 1:45pm

there going to make a month long production of releasing 5.2 before we get it, so we are over a month away

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:52pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Thanks for all replies!

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 11:44pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

Gimme now 5.02 or i slap all of u!!!! :cursing:
I know! You can even slap my face if it makes patch come faster!!!

Engi, Wtb, Stone Barriers, Die Hard, Blood Armor or even Plate Armor!

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 11:52pm

you can have stonebarrier now if you learn reinc skill from mage

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:28pm

Intoshadows

Intermediate

you can have stonebarrier now if you learn reinc skill from mage
I'm thinking about Warrior or Psi actually because these are both classes I really want to try out.(especially Psi, although I may wait for rework..)

Doesn't War Reincarnate give some type of energy regen?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:31pm

Honestly, Psi as it is now is fine - It's great fun :)
Have you tried turning it off and on again?