You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 1:13pm

Purple Dragontear = Useful or useless?

Regarding the only slightly enhanced damgageoutput (in comparison to the endless BLUE one, if your class even have dps-DT-skills!) this does not seem to be worth and the blue infinite one is more than good enough?
the orange one is only temporary if i understood correct?

so in general this is a sale for those which do not already have a blue infinite tear and try their luck for maybe getting a purple one?

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 1:22pm

Effreti

Trainee

i would add a question, if I may. Is it worth to trade the purple shards for the 20 blue shards? I really want to get the frozen tear
Effreti - 75 Scout Empire - 75 Paladin - 75 Druid - New frontier
Walk softly and carry a big gun!

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 3:47pm

you can try to get the purple one and if you dont ave success you can still change them to blue

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 4:25pm

Whether getting a permanent tear or not is worth it, depends on your class greatly.

It ranges from - "tears? what's that?" (summoner) to "omfg I burned another 500 in 2 hours again! I WANT MORE!!!" (psionicist)

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:03pm

Whether getting a permanent tear or not is worth it, depends on your class greatly.

It ranges from - "tears? what's that?" (summoner) to "omfg I burned another 500 in 2 hours again! I WANT MORE!!!" (psionicist)

equally, whether the rank bonus actually matters depends on your class as well.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 12:59am

Epic tear is very OP for some classes, Mage, Scout, Warrior, Paladin, psi, (is thoughtful spirit a tear skill? I am not sure, all I know is it hurts -.-;)

mage specifically this tear is OP for surge in a disgusting manner. Same for melee scout, and even ranged scouts.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Friday, August 8th 2014, 7:32pm

(is thoughtful spirit a tear skill? I am not sure, all I know is it hurts -.-;)

It is. And it consumes the tears at a really horrendous rate. Each "shot" is 1 tear and 1 charge, charges regenerate 1 each 20 seconds and are capped at 5. Damage depends on tear quality. Legendary tear hits almost as hard as a Destabilization but you can use it 5 times in a row without global cooldown 8)

It's easy to burn very large amount of tears very fast as psi.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Aug 8th 2014, 7:46pm)