You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 2:08pm

prices in CS

hello guys

trying to check the cash shop prices also Gpot prices and i couldnt enter the game and i hope somone will provide me answers:

1- how much you are selling crystal chips (item used to upgrade runes) in the cash shop ?for example there is a big pack with 100chip and another with 10chip if i recall

2- how much is 1000gpoint sold by dollars?

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 2:11pm

skullskaldy

Beginner

they changed they way crystal chips worked, they are now a little bit cheaper (30g each) but you need about 10x as much of them and they are no longer sold in boxes of 10 or 100, only per 2

2 no idea i'm european :p

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 2:28pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Crystal chips may be cheaper, but making runes has gotten astronomically more expensive.

Before, on the NA server, we used to be able to purchase 11150 gpotatos (using paypal) for $100.
Now, on the NA/EU (I should really just say EU cause screw NA, right?) server, to get 11150 crystals, it costs us $152.76.

So ... everything, and I mean everything...is more expensive in this game now.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 4:28pm

Russians have about 140g/crystal exchange rate when buying, and guess what?

Taking example of the tear box, they could still buy more of those for the same amount of gold just because it was 25 crystals each there.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 4:40pm

everything is cheaper on the russian servers

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 4:48pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Yep, this.
I don't know why charging NA/EU A LOT more is acceptable to mail.ru, but it is.
I guess this way they can bring more $$$ to Mother Russia. :|

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 4:52pm

Guza

Intermediate

And that is why the game isnt doing so well like in russia.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 5:18pm

Everything is worth exactly how much someone is willing to pay for it. Want lower prices? Don't buy anything at high.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 5:43pm

Yep, this.
I don't know why charging NA/EU A LOT more is acceptable to mail.ru, but it is.
I guess this way they can bring more $$$ to Mother Russia. :|

And that is why the game isnt doing so well like in russia.

yea its pretty amazing. several things in our cash shop is double or tripled or quadrupled in cost. i remember some time ago, someone told me that the prices in our cash shop are similar to that of the russian server, and i took that at face value. i made an account on the ru server recently and was shocked to see they starts you out with 640 premium crystals in your bag to do whatever the hell you want.

in ru 2.75 american gives you 100 crystals on ru's top up page.
in na 2.75 american gives you 200.73 crystals on na/eu top up page

1 xp scroll on ru cost 10 crystals. 1 xp on na/eu cost 60 crystals.

so for your 2.75 here you can buy 3 xp scrolls and have 20 crystals left over there, over in mother russia you can buy 10 xp scrolls.

if whatever i say is incorrect just look at screenshot of there mount tab in there cash shop

ours

theres

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Everything is worth exactly how much someone is willing to pay for it. Want lower prices? Don't buy anything at high.

By your logic, you should NEVER EVER use the Cash Shop in this game ever.
Never buy incense when you have used your 4 hours of incense already.
Never buy mount feed after you've used all your daily 10.
Never buy a purification scroll.
Never buy a serendipity upgrader.
Never use the cash shop. Period. End of story according to what you said above.

We are talking about the cash shop here, not talking about what people put items in the AH or in world shout for.
We have absolutely NO control over the CS prices, except what we are doing here.
Legitimately complaining about the prices because they are SEVERAL TIMES higher than that of RU.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:21pm

Actually, if you're one of the no-lifers who just play 10h+/day and don't spend any money, the difference isn't all that big because their exchange rate is much worse. Even in this case - they have it cheaper.

However if you pay real cash, then you're being robbed.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:30pm

You'd almost think that the currency exchange rate is somehow unrelated to the buying power of a currency unit...

And no, I'm not talking about crystals
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 6:56pm

Quoted from "Hclftw"

Never buy incense when you have used your 4 hours of incense already.
Never buy mount feed after you've used all your daily 10.

For those it's 100% true. It's pretty wasteful and stupid to buy those things when you can get them free with a daily quest. Better spend that on something absolutely impossible to get from another source.

Quoted from "Hclftw"

Never buy a purification scroll.
Never buy a serendipity upgrader.

Serendipity upgrader you can get from the red rings I think (at least on the p2p you can), so that would be a waste too, just not as big as in the first case because getting solid group to farm those might pose a problem.

Purification isn't worth it until like legend+ I think.

As ridiculous as it might sound, if you want them to lower the price there's nothing else you can do. Use economics against them and don't buy.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:14pm

if you dont buy any non-permanent things fro shop you are also saving a lot of money

incense -> 4 h free + 24h free from regular customers Q

mount food -> free from regular customers Q (if i use more than 10 do Q again with reinc, otherwise dismount if afk)

purification scroll -> not worth, dont buying them only gives a small trowback which is worth saving the gold

serendipity upgrader -> not worth, dont buying them only gives a small trowback which is worth saving the gold

same goes for all other non-permanent stuff like potency elixiers, specs of light etc

As ridiculous as it might sound, if you want them to lower the price there's nothing else you can do. Use economics against them and don't buy.

sadfully does not work if only a handful of ppl do that

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:18pm

IAmGroot

Professional

if you dont buy any non-permanent things fro shop you are also saving a lot of money

incense -> 4 h free + 24h free from regular customers Q

mount food -> free from regular customers Q (if i use more than 10 do Q again with reinc, otherwise dismount if afk)

purification scroll -> not worth, dont buying them only gives a small trowback which is worth saving the gold

serendipity upgrader -> not worth, dont buying them only gives a small trowback which is worth saving the gold

same goes for all other non-permanent stuff like potency elixiers, specs of light etc

What you described to me is an incredibly casual player's mindset.
To many gamers, that are hardcore, but still want to be f2p, this is not true at all.

Not purchasing purification scrolls and serendipity upgraders = throwing away progression.
Not purchasing elixirs or specs of light means you are content with mediocre dps.

So, in a technical term, you are correct, however, for people that care about their character and pride high DPS and pride maximizing their potential you are completely in the wrong direction.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:47pm

Having done some quick average wage calculations based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Eur…by_average_wage

Russian prices are roughly equivalent to ours in terms of crystals/wage ratio - our average wage in the UK is about 4 times that of Russia.

Which is roughly equivalent to the cost difference.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 7:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Alright, now factor in the costs of living v minimum wage and get back to me.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 8:14pm

The cost of living is roughly 50% higher in the UK that in Russia (not accounting for wage variance). So there's the variance in the price of the Crystals.

Basically 1 currency unit of wage in Russia is worth 8 in the UK.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 8:59pm

Why can't people just admit that the prices of this server are 4-6 times higher than on RU server?
Is that so hard?
Just look at at a blind person can tell!!!
Quit trying to sugar coat it you sound stupid!

Just look at that damn mount it costs 357 BC, and in our server it costs 1,600 that is over 4 times higher GET OVER YOUR SELF'S ALREADY!!

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 9:01pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Is there a way to upvote/like/+1 a post?
If there is, the previous post deserves a lot of them.

I also think this is hilarious because 2 of your highest paying players (One with full 13s and every other CS item imaginable and one with a 13/12/12/10x and every other CS item imaginable with a SERIOUS strongbox addiction) are the ones complaining about your pricing.