You are not logged in.

Monday, July 11th 2016, 9:42am

i think the signing with friends for 3 vs 3 is only possible due to the extreme low amount of players signing there due to the reason you have to make a party and queue, this takes time and instead of waiting you rather just go to a regular BG then
it obvious :rolleyes:

this problem would not occur in 1 vs 1 as i cannot imagine there would be timeframes where noone wants to PVP
we do not have a superigh populaion here but still enough to always find at least 1 more player who is willing to battle

by assuming the weak ones are "afraid" of this mode i did NOT mean any of the players responding here (cant judge as i havent dueled with them!), this was rather a general statement directed to those who are not OK with the options to increase overall strenght of the charakter in allods in general
but as freestile already said, for these we have the subscriptionserver, so everyones needs will be served in the end (this is especially a good option for the subscriptionserver as i heared they still have trouble with opening BG plus due to the balanced nature of this server they should enjoy it at maximum)

as a passionate goldfarmer myself i thought a lot about the problem you are writing about and as a free player its in my best interest to make the exchange not raise even more than it already raised
i am sure those who may implement this feature one day can judge this matter better than we can, but as its a good point you brought i took it into my 1st post (its underlined)
thanks for your constructive criticism! :love:

Monday, July 18th 2016, 12:04pm

Monday, July 18th 2016, 1:30pm

1c1 ? why not 2c2 ? omagad very intelligent.

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 6:32am

could also be a pvp where your runes / equipment would have no effect. all with the same force and runes , just for fun :rolleyes:

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 8:46am

freestile

Professional

@1412phcp

same answer as for Gothica :

this arena is called p2p server ^^

or "circle of equal" event that we've had before 7.0 came out and that we're normally going to have again in the future

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 1:58am

yes
As a World of Warcrqft player of many years(whom recently left Wow to come to Allods) the one aspect I miss the most about Wow the most was it's Arena combat system.

I would love to see a non-battleground(arena style) ranked pvp aspect be implemented to Allods featuring brackets of 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and finally 5vs5.

Rewards from this could be used to purchase pvp focused gears/trinkets and maybe some other additional rewards as well(costumes, etc) available only thru this "Arena" system.

yes yes I too abandon to world of warcraft for allods :thumbup: