You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 1:39pm

Photo contest - Bring Allods to the real world!

Here you can discuss the Photo contest (please use the other thread for your entries!)

Quoted

Dear players,

Dear players,

We all play Allods for several reasons: meeting friends from all over the world and play with them, achieve the impossible, collecting costumes or escape reality.

When returning to the real world, you may find locations or objects that remind you of Allods - be it a cloud as fluffy as the fur of a Gibberling or a forest that could have been the template for the Kingdom of Nature.

We want you to find those references and share it with the community. So we ask you to:
  • Take a photo of real life places or objects that remind you of Allods;
  • Add a little text which describes the reference (it can be included in the screenshot, or simply below it);
  • Post it in the dedicated thread!

We will choose three of the best submissions and the winners will be rewarded with the following:

• 5000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins
  • 3000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins
  • 2000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins

All submissions will be judged and reviewed regardless of the language spoken.

This event will begin on August 8, 2014 and end on August 23, 2014 at 11:59 PM CET.
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Wraith02" (Aug 8th 2014, 3:57pm)

Friday, August 8th 2014, 3:24pm

Well there is a secret brothel in nezebgrad, all imperial players have seen it while questing! Guess I can post pictures that resemble it from real life? :D

Friday, August 8th 2014, 3:33pm

Hey this picture reminds me so much allods!

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:20pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Well there is a secret brothel in nezebgrad, all imperial players have seen it while questing! Guess I can post pictures that resemble it from real life? :D

No, sorry, this game is rated for children. You have to post pictures of teddy bears, flowers, and unicorns.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:32pm

Diktator

Trainee

:D

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:52pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

No, sorry, this game is rated for children. You have to post pictures of teddy bears, flowers, and unicorns.
agreed

Friday, August 8th 2014, 5:22pm

IAmGroot

Professional

When you've been a noob your entire Allods career and finally decide to top off and get some level 10+ runes.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 5:26pm

IAmGroot

Professional

• Take a photo of real life places or objects that remind you of Allods
Photo above

• Add a little text which describes the reference (it can be included in the screenshot, or simply below it)
This is how I feel after a strongbox sale or upgrading my runes.

It has been done.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hclftw" (Aug 8th 2014, 5:33pm)

Friday, August 8th 2014, 5:38pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Wraith, there was legitimately nothing wrong with my submission. It followed all the guidelines.

• Take a photo of real life places or objects that remind you of Allods
  • Add a little text which describes the reference (it can be included in the screenshot, or simply below it)
I posted a real life photo of me holding my empty wallet.
I added some text explaining that this is how it feels after a strongbox sale.
I posted it where it said it was supposed to be posted.
My post was serious and I'd like it put back on please. Those 5,000 premium crystals could make my wallet potentially feel full again. That would be nice.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 5:45pm

keep this to serious submissions only.
I have moved the spam entries out of this thread.
Oh Ok i get it!

Must be something that reminds me YOUR allods and not MY allods.

Avo

Friday, August 8th 2014, 5:53pm

Hello,

This picture has some of the stockings that elves are wearing, they always remind me of allods. As for the other pose it s the old xadaganian emote for those that still remember it.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 6:06pm

Oshi

Trainee

This reminds me of Goblin ball
:) :) :)

Friday, August 8th 2014, 9:20pm

Few years ago there was this moment when I was heading to my dance classes and while passing next to this building I experienced this funny feeling almost as if I was at the Imperial Square under the very Yasker Towe

When this happens you know you need to take a break from allods! :D

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:36pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Why bother posting anything if most of the entries are going to be moved? :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:39pm

Why bother posting anything if most of the entries are going to be moved? :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Because this thread is for eligible entries :)
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:53pm

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Because this thread is for eligible entries :)
So if I put up a picture of a stripper pole and say it reminds me of the dancing elf cards that strip to their undies it will be allowed?
What about if I go out and get a picture of a "working girl" and say it reminds me of the brothel girls in Eljune it will be allowed?

I would personally put up a picture of a trash can full of garbage and say it reminds me of....Oh never mind I might get banned.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 11:33pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

damn i have so many pictures in my mind but i bet they would all get removed)
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 6:47am

Why can't you people just try to make this fun? All I read on the forums from some of you are complaints over complaints, trolling, accusations and overall bad behaviour. If you don't like the game, by all means, please stop playing and stop ruining the experience of other players.

This is intended to be a very fun event, like the maint games on NA server, if you remember those. But instead, you hijack it and complain about things not related to this event.

I see some very good entries, but only a few, because other players are discoureged to post when seing what some of you posted.

If you don't agree with the removal of your comment, I remind you this:

Quoted

Do not debate GM Team/Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player's temporary or permanent ban, either in-game or on the forums, will be removed without notice.

You may contact our staff directly at allods@corp.my.com if you wish to discuss a GM Team member's or moderator's decision.
Forum Code of Conduct

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 7:24am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

Why can't you people just try to make this fun? All I read on the forums from some of you are complaints over complaints, trolling, accusations and overall bad behaviour. If you don't like the game, by all means, please stop playing and stop ruining the experience of other players.

This is intended to be a very fun event, like the maint games on NA server, if you remember those. But instead, you hijack it and complain about things not related to this event.

I see some very good entries, but only a few, because other players are discoureged to post when seing what some of you posted.

If you don't agree with the removal of your comment, I remind you this:

Quoted

Do not debate GM Team/Customer Support decisions or actions. Threads or posts designed to announce, appeal, or contest your own or another player's temporary or permanent ban, either in-game or on the forums, will be removed without notice.

You may contact our staff directly at allods@corp.my.com if you wish to discuss a GM Team member's or moderator's decision.
Forum Code of Conduct
I had a very valid question and I am sure more then just me want an answer. HCl who was one of NA's BIGGEST CS users got his post moved for showing an empty wallet saying that reminded him of every strongbox sale. If I remember correctly he spent well over 900 USD plus the fee for international purchases on the wraith one alone. I remember a long time ago being in Disturbed and a guildmate asking him how much he spent on every strongbox sale and the amount was close to if not more on each and every strongbox sale. His post is a valid post yet it got moved. There was no smart bum about what he said.

Not all of us are kids under 18. Not all of us think alike. To one person that may think that a picture of a lake or building remind us of the game but to another it may not be that. To an empire player that is in the military a soldier might remind them of the game. To someone that spends as much as HCl does an empty wallet might remind them as much as a full wallet would to a player that will farm his life away for the CS items he wants. It is the thing that stands out the most in ones mind.

I know that there is not one part of the game that is like St Louis MO or even WI where HCl is from. Heck even the spiders I may see don't even remind me of the spiders on the game. Seriously the first valid ideas that come to mind is (doing this cleanly) a striper pole and ummm the old lady that considers herself as a "working girl" from My Name is Earl is the closest I could even get to a brothel girl.

And yes today is the first day I have had complaints. You try being stuck on 1 quest for over 3 weeks not being able to move on and it not being important enough to deal with. Find my post that is locked that is the first time I tried to send in a ticket. And 5 days ago I finally got it to go through without giving me page not found. By the way I dont wanna have to quest with a warden but I HAVE to as a healer for the natural balance. So now I have 2 toons out of commission over this one lousy quest.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 8:46am

An empty wallet is in no way a valid entry for this contest. I could post a picture of my keyboard, cause I use it to play Allods. I could post a picture of my chair, cause I always sit in it while playing.

Posting an empty wallet, or, as you said, a trash full of garbage, is considered a mocking of the game. A game that you chose to play and even pay for. From what I know, if you don't like a game, you don't play it.

If you want to discuss this further, you can use PM's. This thread is meant to have entries for the contest.

Rate this thread