You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 10:11am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

healer vs summoner vs warden

:) if we Only talk about FH
Are Warrden, summoner and healer as good healers?

Or is healer better than the others?
And im not talking about blood and stuff.
Only the strengh of the heal spells :huh:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BlitzCriegPoP" (Aug 9th 2014, 10:18am)

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 1:52pm

ive seen all 3 classes competently heal s21, the wtf factor of warden is they do insane amounts of dps, and then full heal themselves.

warden gets nerfed in 5.2 anyway.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 3:38pm

reeah19

Intermediate

Atm warden>healer>summoner

my warden heals like 50% more than my summy, with 8k less gs so is too op, not to mention the insane damage, love the furball now lol, they're getting heals nerfed by 30% if i remember well, but they get even more damage :))
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 4:45pm

Quoted

Summoners have a way higher heal-output than healers in pve, if they dont play really bad ofc. oO Healers are the worst healing class atm, but on the other side the only real healing class for competitive pvp groups, cause summoners and wardens are lacking defense.

Warden heal is totally broken atm, its pretty much like crab buff, stupid 1-button-spamming and everything is on 100% hp. With 5.0.02 their heals get nerfed by 33%.
Also warden heals are pretty much wasted, cause they are better as a dps class, since they do like 30-50% more damage than any other class and they can still offheal with full dps build.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 5:16pm

Guza

Intermediate

Quoted

Summoners have a way higher heal-output than healers in pve, if they dont play really bad ofc. oO Healers are the worst healing class atm, but on the other side the only real healing class for competitive pvp groups, cause summoners and wardens are lacking defense.

Warden heal is totally broken atm, its pretty much like crab buff, stupid 1-button-spamming and everything is on 100% hp. With 5.0.02 their heals get nerfed by 33%.
Also warden heals are pretty much wasted, cause they are better as a dps class, since they do like 30-50% more damage than any other class and they can still offheal with full dps build.

They arent really nerfing heals, it will be nerfed only when u want to dps fully, also if u want to heal then ur dmg will constantly be nerfed by 50%.
Yea its a nerf but it wil be balanced. They are still gonna be good =p

Monday, August 11th 2014, 3:34pm

have to agree with blacky there

Summoner -> Warden -> Cleric

summoner has simply more cause he can heal the whole grp all the time with hots and has 2 aoe heals

but cleric is still main pvp heal even if warden is pretty tanky atm^^

to the nerv which will come well there are many diffrent opinions to this O.o all agree 33% less heal on all yeah but many say if you are actually in healmode you will even heal 50% more which will be a healpush enough to overturn the summy :D (well ok wardenheal is really fast out of mana^^) but you dont see much wardenheals anyway cuz strongest dps class :D

Monday, August 11th 2014, 4:08pm

Resha

Intermediate

Actually, with 5.0.2 the heals of a warden in "healmode" remain exactly the same as currently.
The nerf is only for those who play both DPS and heal.
Drood retraité !

Monday, August 11th 2014, 10:27pm

so basically its just a reknew nerf? cause to heal much i have to switch to healmode anyway^^ and the question is do need all 8 stacks or just 1 stack ? ;)

Monday, November 24th 2014, 11:55am

• "The Allods Project" started this thread

Is healer still the weekest healer?

Monday, November 24th 2014, 3:31pm

Tuesday, November 25th 2014, 6:24am

Is healer still the weekest healer?

For PvE probably. Doesn't mean they're weak, there are many great healers in the game that full heal fine. Just that out of all three full healing classes they'll probably have lower heal output than wardens and summoners in PvE. This is not universal, there are always players who will buck the conventional wisdom.

For PvP healers are not the weakest, arguably the strongest healer for that situation.

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 8:14pm

How long until all classes have a heal mode?

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 8:25pm

Mapz

Trainee

it'll never bee too soon for that

Wednesday, November 26th 2014, 9:09pm

Any suggestions for FH build?

I wanna get a 2nd build as healer so i still get my dps for farming and could be healer when needed mainly in pve.
Got 54 rubies (only done GT so far).
any suggestions for build?
also, should i invest in other stats except brut/prof?
Cheers

Friday, November 28th 2014, 1:09am

^selfhealmode is already there, its called bloodlust and one of the greatest things allods has :)