You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 5:05pm

P2P server...

Subscription is almosty empty, but I guess only a few can notice it...
Can we expect something to change in near future? I would hate to leave this game due to lack of people...

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 5:37pm

but I guess only a few can notice it...
Huh, I think everybody knows this by now, since it's been that way for months now...
Can we expect something to change in near future?
I'm not really expecting much from the publisher to do anything about it (or maybe put any kind of advertisement out there), but hopefully players will put this "population issue" aside and give it a chance. Lots of new players on imperial side, so thats atleast some progress...
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 6:01pm

the change which will come is the server's name will be "pay to play alone" i think, it will be more appropriate

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 6:03pm

Dont think they can do anything to increase the pop by a lot. They already merged a few servers together, but majority of those people quit. They need to bring a lot of people in at once. Letting people come in to try one at a time isn't going to work. They play a bit, see the empty server and leave

They can advertise but allods already got a bad rep on mmo sites.

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 6:07pm

Only thing I can see helping the situation significantly is if a big, already established guild rerolls here.

Rate this thread