You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 10:26pm

Kaggon

Trainee

• "Kaggon" started this thread

Anything Yet?

As easy as the stat system might be, Its still a bit cryptic to me. There has to be a way to set it up specific to the class. My Bard for Example... What should it use most? Gear is also one of those things that I'm like... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Set it all up rage and willpower for PVP? or what? need some builds fellow Bards.. League or Imp.. Dont care. Will look at everything!!!!!!

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

Friday, March 21st 2014, 1:12am

Blesnar

Trainee

yeah same here mostly all ppl are lost at this time xD but if we work toughether we might get a chalenge! :thumbup:

The wounds will heal but Broken bones stay marked forever!!

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:27am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

even for the same class, there will be more than 2 viable ways to "build" your stats - e.g. if you're going into JC I'd say Willpower may play a bigger role than if you were going to WH; same for PvE, a longer boss fight will make Brutality more relevant and so and so forth. Naturally some classes will look more into some types of stats, such as the healing factor, but overall it's more about the context and the role you are supposed to play in it than something more specific to any given class. It's too early for anyone to have a good grasp on this still, just experiment and take your notes (Vial of Life probably more important now than Vial of Death so try to get one since it should be cheaper, though last night prices for the Tiny Vials were around 10 times what they used to go for lol).

Friday, March 21st 2014, 10:30am

Kaggon

Trainee

yeah same here mostly all ppl are lost at this time xD but if we work toughether we might get a chalenge! :thumbup:

if we work together we might get a challenge! :thumbup:
This^ Also, The way our ruby grid is now, I feel a little more confident that I am in a nice spot with how my rubies worked out.

I having a pretty good time with this #Bard DPS#

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaggon" (Mar 21st 2014, 10:36am)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:24pm

@ Kaggon - please tell me the point of taking Grim Rhymes rubies if you haven't taken requiem + how could you have skipped the Exaltation/Modulation & 2nd Fiddle rubies....I think you might need to read the description of each ruby - it'll help you a lot.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 8:04pm

Kaggon

Trainee

@ Kaggon - please tell me the point of taking Grim Rhymes rubies if you haven't taken requiem + how could you have skipped the Exaltation/Modulation & 2nd Fiddle rubies....I think you might need to read the description of each ruby - it'll help you a lot.
Well first, I said I was "feeling good" with that build :D but thats why I am on here asking. I have 6 more days to use my FOD. Builds arent my strong suit. so I look to the other more Knowledgeable players for help!!

Quoted

even for the same class, there will be more than 2 viable ways to "build" your stats - e.g. if you're going into JC I'd say Willpower may play a bigger role than if you were going to WH; same for PvE, a longer boss fight will make Brutality more relevant and so and so forth. Naturally some classes will look more into some types of stats, such as the healing factor, but overall it's more about the context and the role you are supposed to play in it than something more specific to any given class. It's too early for anyone to have a good grasp on this still, just experiment and take your notes (Vial of Life probably more important now than Vial of Death so try to get one since it should be cheaper, though last night prices for the Tiny Vials were around 10 times what they used to go for lol).
Yes.. I was jamin with the guild last night and came to a conclussion that, like Greatness and being able to swap between builds, I am going to build 2 sets of gears. One for PVE and one for PVP. It only seems fitting since certain gears have certain stats (and with the implementation of swapping gears while glyphs transfer from one to the other on their own) It would be Invaluable.

While Brutality and Bloodlust make for some good PVE DPS, WIllpower is still a viable commodity for PVP.

Ringtones~Bard
Ratchette~Mechanic
~Eminence~

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaggon" (Mar 21st 2014, 8:18pm)

Rate this thread