You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:10pm

high quality craft materials

so when we all logged in, we found that any crafting item stored in our banks, the bound astral materials etc like adornments, or the twines... were magically turned into varying legendary boxes. in those boxes are high quality legendary versions of varying craft materials, IE if you had bound leatherworking items in your bank, they open up ito high quality shagreen leather ____ so on.

thing is, what are these high quality legendary items used for? You cant replace any non-high quality item in your craft tool, i tried. it doesnt work

so my question is, what are these legendary colored, high quality craft materials for? The lvl 60 astral gear?
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:36pm

Wabi

Trainee

From what I've seen, they're used for crafting "Insignias" which can change stats or something, haven't tested them yet. The recipe's come from the boxes in the farmzone/astral that give another part of the recipe.

After crafting it, I can't use it on green items so I'll have to wait to get a blue item to see exactly what it does.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Your IGN really rustles my jimmies.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 2:52pm

Wabi if you look closely those are not the same items from the boxes. The items from the boxes say to create glyph upgraders but I doubt that since no patterns found yet I believe... The ones used for the insignias are labeled a bit different but I think have the same name? Unless you used it regardless to make those insignias? I didn't try to make one personal just saw the slight differences on them and assumed.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:04pm

Wabi

Trainee

Wabi if you look closely those are not the same items from the boxes. The items from the boxes say to create glyph upgraders but I doubt that since no patterns found yet I believe... The ones used for the insignias are labeled a bit different but I think have the same name? Unless you used it regardless to make those insignias? I didn't try to make one personal just saw the slight differences on them and assumed.
I made insignias with the items from the boxes when I posted it.

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:44pm

Oh sweet, I'm glad I didnt vendor them yet then :P