You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 11th 2014, 2:57pm

Gold farming ?

Hello again . I know there was thread but my mind is stuck with gold farming since I earned endgame . So I heard great ways are :
- Tka rik
- Goblinball
- Some mobs , KOE
- Astral .After all wich one is good cause I want to get one costume so
Panpykacz ~ Smuggler Paradise, League, Kanian Champion: 85 8)

Monday, August 11th 2014, 3:11pm

Monday, August 11th 2014, 5:33pm

- auctions
- sell low quality refractors from forlorn thicket and up

(i dont know about the following 2 exactly since i stopped doing them long ago)
- trade route
- anormalous sector

Monday, August 11th 2014, 10:25pm

doing maze^^ if you have gear and a good grp about 75k a week is "possible" even if even i was never able to pull this off :D best was about 50k

Monday, August 11th 2014, 10:42pm

There is a secret spot which is farmable with 6-8k gold Per hour, but you will have to find it yourself! Good luck :)

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 12:44am

There is a secret spot which is farmable with 6-8k gold Per hour, but you will have to find it yourself! Good luck :)

Now THAT'S a quality troll post. People will go crazy.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:31am

Gold farming? ok there is much to do if you wanna farm gold but if you have the patience to get enough gold to get the job done..

1-Most fun way (or might not be very fun since you might get owned a lot if your gear aren't high enough *cough*) are battle ground skirmishes and through battle ground emblems you can get gold symbol item thingies that give gold from the battle ground NPC and same with goblin ball which gives the medal currency thing with which you can buy symbol of gold as well which gives more gold if you can actually play goblin ball :) or else some people will start flaming at you.

2-Another way is astrals though astrals now are kinda annoying if you're still in rep blues or wellebelle greens and sailing to astral needs a ship at least 10th generation now.

3-Third way is through alchemy by farming amalgams through alchemy quest and that was my favorite method to get gold and you could get gold very fast through this method but well you need much patience like really much patience since after doing it like 2-5 times you'll feel you wanna suicide unless you're on drugs or a very very calm patient person :D

4-Fourth method is through maze and people will try to pick higher geared players for maze since it's not that easy and it has certain times so yea it can get annoying to find a good group for it which will agree to pick you with them and actually wouldn't fail and waste your time at the end.

5-Finally,by farming mobs.I haven't tried the new KOE but when I wanted to farm mobs for gold,I farmed specific mobs and they're the werebears at Plagot ruins in Umoir or the ghost demons there too..Werebear drops were profitable so try farming there for around an hour or so and try yourself unless KOE is better now but I remember farming like 1 hr there would get you around 1.5k-4k gold and there are also the squirrel mobs near the hideout in Umoir which drop nuts in great amounts and plenty of them spawn at same time but squirrels is a crowded farming spot so I prefer farming werebears..Again I don't know how KOE drops are now but werebear drops were far better back then and I tried both back then and let me tell you a little trick,you can get cartographer addon which can tell you if a crown is nearby and simply start searching for Umoir crowns at a time when server is least crowded.

I hope this information help but I know nothing would help as much as great patience to farm in this game.
If you're farming for pat 5 and runes and some other CS content then I'd say go for amalgam quests and mazes,IMO they're the most profitable methods but if you need gold to gear up faster then go for battle ground and goblin ball and free mob farming.

Good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 11:35am

Sure i troll, it's not like it's super easy to farm gold now .. People getting 4,5 k each amal run, 4k in taka-rik, so why shouldn't you be able to farm faster other ways? There has always been those who farm average, and those who know the tricks to farm above the rest.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 11:44am

Hilver you talk about Maze as if he has to find a carry group, and if they fáil to carry, then they wasted his time... That's not true. For a Maze run u Pick people with the same quality gear as you, and everyone works for the gold.. People Dont agree to Pick u if u gear is good enough, unless undergeared.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:39pm

Sure i troll, it's not like it's super easy to farm gold now .. People getting 4,5 k each amal run, 4k in taka-rik, so why shouldn't you be able to farm faster other ways? There has always been those who farm average, and those who know the tricks to farm above the rest.

You do, you clearly said there's a "secret spot". You implied that 6-8k is farmed in ONE spot.

Amalgam runs don't give you more than 5k/hour unless you're getting lucky with four from one quest consistently.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:44pm

IAmGroot

Professional

You do, you clearly said there's a "secret spot". You implied that 6-8k is farmed in ONE spot.

Amalgam runs don't give you more than 5k/hour unless you're getting lucky with four from one quest consistently.

If you had been on empire side the last 3 days....You'd have been making 2500-3000/concentrate. At least for the last 3 days. Now prices have settled since people farmed and put them on AH.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 4:41pm

@ Hilver

werebears, squirrels, rabitts, etc in umoir do no longer drop every kill
this is why farming there is no longer worth

mobs in KOE however drop EVERY kill ~ 4 gold

i have NOT tested, but lets estimate you go to KOE and kill 1 mob every 3 seconds, this would be 4800 gold / hour

but when i last tried my rate was only ~ 20g/ min, so farming mobs only for gold seems to be NOT worth atm

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 12:54am

maze^^ if you have gear and a good grp about 75k a week is "possible" even if even i was never able to pull this off :D best was about 50k

Please don't lie.

Maze doesn't give that much, most you can expect is 15-25k a week.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 1:19am

maze^^ if you have gear and a good grp about 75k a week is "possible" even if even i was never able to pull this off :D best was about 50k

Please don't lie.

Maze doesn't give that much, most you can expect is 15-25k a week.

if you use reincarnations it can give this much
finding groups is the only problem

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:30am

@ Hilver

i have NOT tested, but lets estimate you go to KOE and kill 1 mob every 3 seconds, this would be 4800 gold / hour

but when i last tried my rate was only ~ 20g/ min, so farming mobs only for gold seems to be NOT worth atm
Some Umoir mobs don't drop and some like the ones I mentioned will drop for you even at level 60 specially squirrels who drop tons and I tried that myself before the KOE update so please don't come up with theories before you try yourself,sir,okay? I have tried farming all the mobs I mentioned myself at level 60 before KOE update patch.Tbh KOE mobs did drop kinda higher quantity of drops than Umoir mobs before the KOE update but one stack of their drops was far cheaper than one stack of the Umoir mobs' drops.Yes farming mobs isn't the best method to farm gold but it's still a nice choice when you're bored of other methods or when you wanna get fast but little gold like say for gearing unlike getting runes up or pat 5 who would need great amount of gold so this will need amalgam alchemy quest and mazes.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:50am

Guza

Intermediate

Umoir doesnt drop items anymore, rarely =p

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 1:45pm

DPaws

Beginner

Get 10€ crystals, and here u got 60k golds :)
Un combat est une danse,
Les combattants des danseurs,
Une attaque est une pirouette,
Une esquive une réception,
Un dégât un faux pas,
La mort est une chute
Quand à l'adversaire,
Il est mon partenaire.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 3:04pm

@ Hilver

Some Umoir mobs don't drop and some like the ones I mentioned will drop for you even at level 60 specially squirrels who drop tons and I tried that myself before the KOE update so please don't come up with theories before you try yourself,sir,okay? I have tried farming all the mobs I mentioned myself at level 60 before KOE update patch.Tbh KOE mobs did drop kinda higher quantity of drops than Umoir mobs before the KOE update but one stack of their drops was far cheaper than one stack of the Umoir mobs' drops.Yes farming mobs isn't the best method to farm gold but it's still a nice choice when you're bored of other methods or when you wanna get fast but little gold like say for gearing unlike getting runes up or pat 5 who would need great amount of gold so this will need amalgam alchemy quest and mazes.

i have not said they dont drop AT ALL i have said they dont drop at every kill

and squirrels dropped TONS of loot BEFORE KOE patch, and now they drop rarely
i think i have spent MUCH more time than most of the other players learning about drops and droprates of mobs

and i have not said farming (there) is not giving any gold but the rate is so much lower than before KOE patch, that its not worth (for me), playing economically!
before KOE patch i was at 135 g/m and now im at 20g/m

i think you misunderstood my post somehow

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:11pm

i have not said they dont drop AT ALL i have said they dont drop at every kill

and squirrels dropped TONS of loot BEFORE KOE patch, and now they drop rarely
i think i have spent MUCH more time than most of the other players learning about drops and droprates of mobs

and i have not said farming (there) is not giving any gold but the rate is so much lower than before KOE patch, that its not worth (for me), playing economically!
before KOE patch i was at 135 g/m and now im at 20g/m

i think you misunderstood my post somehow
I see what you meant now so they changed the drop rate after KOE update?Okay sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 10:38pm

reeah19

Intermediate

yea killing mobs is waste of time atm... except koe, but for koe u need decent to good gear to be good, imo amalgam quest is still best way to go (even if boring as hell), ar,caravan are ok if you have a ship and some guildies to sail with
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden

Rate this thread