You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:19pm

Account Top-UP

Does this even work? I've submitted my card details like 5 times, but I am getting the same input page when I press submit button.

I've noticed there's Card Holder Name missing so I inspected the form and there's hidden field for this with "Khodor Khodor".

I assume this is still in development? If so - stop asking people for credit card details on unsecured connection and unfinished form. (unfortunatelly, I didn't notice payment page doesn't have SSL before I submitted my credit card info)

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:21am

Doesnt Work For Me Period

Does this even work? I've submitted my card details like 5 times, but I am getting the same input page when I press submit button.

I've noticed there's Card Holder Name missing so I inspected the form and there's hidden field for this with "Khodor Khodor".

I assume this is still in development? If so - stop asking people for credit card details on unsecured connection and unfinished form. (unfortunatelly, I didn't notice payment page doesn't have SSL before I submitted my credit card info)
Cant even get the payment option up for me!!!

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 6:02pm

same for me everytime i put my information in i get a page that comes up and says operation is impossible. payment not accepted

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 2:21pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

Hey Sparrow1992

and Magusnikola,

can you plz all bouth send a ticket to the support plz, if you do this in the past feal free to send me his Tickt ID via PM here in forum.

greetz

Kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Rate this thread