You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:00pm

account transfer takes long what to do

Quoted

Hello i have been waiting more than a week for my account to get transfered last thursday i got reply and it said that the my.com account i used had characters on it they said that they couldnt transfer my account unless i was ok with deletion of my.com characters i gave permission but its about 5 days later now can someone help me

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:07pm

Read the guide next time, it clearly says that the profile you want the chars to be on has to be clean..
Now you have to wait, which is kinda your own fault! Support sometimes take more time, especially in cases like account deletion and refresh :)

Patience is your friend, even tho it aux that they didn't just transfer them all :p

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:10pm

Yeah i know but how long do you think it will take and does it go faster if i delete the chars my self or do i need to make a new ticket with other my account??

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:21pm

do i need to get an other my.com account ??

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:41pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

at first no, you don't need another my.com account unless you don't want, that your characters on that are overwritten with your gpotato ones.

Quoted

last thursday i got reply

The support team doesn't work on weekends, so be a bit patient please. You also can send me your ticket ID via PN, then I can forward your ticket a bit :)
BAUA POWA!

Tuesday, August 12th 2014, 2:53pm

thnx i sended u pm so i hope u can help me :thumbsup: