You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:30am

for the love of god, please remove auto join in battlegrounds

this has no place on this server, what is the logic behind it ?

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 8:10am

Alafff

Intermediate

To stop people for declining invite , breaking the already mediocre balance the two teams have. If you tag , just be prepared and not "Oh i will tag and go take a dump"
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 8:50am

Similar answer is for the guild not to stack in one BG
Example 1:
/g you got a pop?
/g No did you?
/g Yes but if you didn't I will get scrubs I'm canceling.
Example 2:
/g You got a pop?
/g Yes
/g Ok lets go.

League used to do this all the time and stack teams from one guild and world shout to people to cancel the que so they can get it, otherwise they would cancel it them self if the scrubs wouldn't.

I agree with this system seeing how much the other one has been abused by people in the past.
Now, you don't know what and who you get, which also sucks because it is mostly leeches, and under-geared people.

Simple solution don't que/sign it I guess, or have time dedicated to the BGs.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 1:37pm

Example 1:
/g you got a pop?
/g No did you?
Example 2:
/g You got a pop?
/g Yes
/g Ok lets go.

League used to do this all the time and stack teams from one guild and world shout to people to cancel the que so they can get it, otherwise they would cancel it them self if the scrubs wouldn't.

I agree with this system seeing how much the other one has been abused by people in the past.
Now, you don't know what and who you get, which also sucks because it is mostly leeches, and under-geared people.

I don't see it as abuse at all. Premade group queue'ing should be there as an option, this was just a workaround.

If there's one thing that made me dislike battlegrounds, it's this: random factor in group composition.

People who don't know what they are doing and do stupid things like mindlessly fighting or just plain afk-ing instead of focusing on objectives make battlegrounds anything but fun. There used to be plenty of those on league.

The day they implemented this "system", I stopped doing battlegrounds altogether.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Dala" (Aug 13th 2014, 1:47pm)

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:18pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Example 1:
/g you got a pop?
/g No did you?
Example 2:
/g You got a pop?
/g Yes
/g Ok lets go.

I consider signing as a group a lesser evil than having 2 noobs leave right at beginning of every other bg because "oh I was afk" or "Oh I forgot to unsign, I'm busy" and auto lose (as my beloved noob league faction enjoys doing this).

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 2:37pm

Guza

Intermediate

Auto join doesnt solve anything.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:18pm

So, having 12 people 50k gear score/velhuru or more is ok to you?
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? AHAHA
While the other side has
2 people with 28,978
3 with 33,857
4 with 41,899
1 with 48,237
2 with 50k plus
This seams ok to you? Like I said league used to do this all the time where every single person was geared and imps had shit for players.
Do you not see my point? Or am I talking to a wall here?
Are you telling me you would like to play against 12 people geared as me with the scrubs all the time? Ok, let's do it, that's excellent news for me.
Auto join disables this from being abused.

Also, like I said, this wasn't a solution but it was a best bandage they could think of. I hate people doing that as well when they leave/afk/"forgot to unsign". That kind of stuff is what gets me muted as well, but rather have an idiot or two leave/afk than fight against all star team. If thats what you want, go to SB, but with numbers EVEN:Y matched :) What side would you like to be on? Exactly.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 6:06pm

Rinoa

Beginner

Yes, yes, sure. Losing 3/4 of BGs cause there's 2 or more leavers in most of them is a perfectly fine flawless system too. See if a few 50k gs people decide to sign at the same time and wait for same BG inv, you either do the same (it's not like this is going to happen all the time, I personally do not remember anything like this on pre-US merge server, also to synchronize invites of that many people would probably take a lot of time now), or you go do something different. There's a workaround. Also, you can do same thing with current invites as well, just maybe not as perfect. When I tell my friend to sign, we usually end up in same bg.

Few days ago we were fighting in DF with 6 people vs 12 imps. Three left right away, another few left halfway through as it was pointless. Tell me, please, your secret how to win this next time.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Meow" (Aug 13th 2014, 6:29pm)

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 7:06pm

here is the solution

no afkers in your team
no undergeared ppl
no ppl that can kill your fun at all

you are the only one responsive for your fight there

http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=4227

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:07pm

Also, like I said, this wasn't a solution but it was a best bandage they could think of. I hate people doing that as well when they leave/afk/"forgot to unsign". That kind of stuff is what gets me muted as well
Read what I've said.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 10:37pm

Rinoa

Beginner

You said your points, I said my points, your opinion, my opinion, in the end they won't do anything about bg situation (more punishments for leaving or sth) anyway. :thumbdown:

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 12:15am

the description says that the time of the betrayer-buff which prevents from joining again gets longer everytime you leave
i have not tested it

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 1:39pm

Billboy

Beginner

Mi opinion it like .... i Want an other merge whit "Ru" this time :P