You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:27pm

Fix Your <snip>

ok, saw this game on mmobomb and a couple of other sites. then watched some videos of it on youtube and i was immpressed so i go to the site and download it. then i create an account try to log in and cant establish a connection ok, load up some other games like LoL and rift and they work fine do it like 20 more times ok, unistall it then reinstall it like 8 times still nothing create a different account still same <snip>, really was looking forward to try this game out but <snip>THIS GAME spent to much trying to login

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dhamp" (Aug 13th 2014, 11:49pm)

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:46pm

since it works for everyone else its seems its not the clients fault

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 11:48pm

Are you here for support or to rant?

If it's the former, I'm happy to try and work out what your issue actually is.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 2:28am

Guza

Intermediate

firewall? Or bad dns?

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 6:34am

firewall is on. i really wanna play it but everytime i open up My.com games it fucks up my internet cuz everything runs slower with it while its up and i dont have that problem with any other game. Is there a way to open up Allods online with out my.com games

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 7:34am

GuessItsAmber

Intermediate

firewall is on. i really wanna play it but everytime i open up My.com games it fcks up my internet cuz everything runs slower with it while its up and i dont have that problem with any other game. Is there a way to open up Allods online with out my.com games
Open the folder where it is installed. then open the Bin folder. Create shortcut of the launcher onto your desktop and run game from that. I have had problems with the My.Game way so never use that way to log into the game.

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 7:50am

Thank you, i will try that, i hope it works i will check back and see if it works

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 8:58am

firewall is on. i really wanna play it but everytime i open up My.com games it fcks up my internet cuz everything runs slower with it while its up and i dont have that problem with any other game. Is there a way to open up Allods online with out my.com games
Open the folder where it is installed. then open the Bin folder. Create shortcut of the launcher onto your desktop and run game from that. I have had problems with the My.Game way so never use that way to log into the game.
Yeah, i tried that and it still happens

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:14am

Guza

Intermediate

Allods is using torrent as a download platform, and its probably maxing ur upload .
Find options to limit ur upload in the launcher or in-game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Guza" (Aug 14th 2014, 7:16pm)

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 2:02pm

Hello,

Quoted from ""Guza""

Find options to limit ur upload in the launcher or in-game.

Yes, that's the best solution.

@Captivhonor : When you'll get to the game later, open settings window (escape key), choose "interface" and set upload speed to the minimum (16ko).
Your internet connexion will be a bit better then.

Check if the My.games launcher is running (notification bar, bottom right of your computer), if so, close it (right click and "exit").
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 7:39am

Yulian

Intermediate

I can only say this welcome to Allods...

Rate this thread